yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Best Combos for Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Combos for Work

Anyone have suggestions for an office setting? I just got Sweetness, Love Boat, and Connections during the bday sale and was thinking Sweetness and Connections in particular could maybe work in an office. People are already nice so wanting something that makes them even more understanding, amenable towards me. I've been wearing Fantasy + Xist4/w to work but want to try some more combos.

I also have: Xist4/w, Babe, Fantasy, Desire Me+.

Office setting I find XS194 to be the best blend.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Xist and anything
      Yes, Sweetness and Connections would be nice. Love Boat is nice too, but can be a little less serious than an office setting requires.
      Fantasy and Sweetness. Fantasy and Connections....
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• piscesworld1989
        piscesworld1989 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks! Going to try out those Fantasy , Sweetness, Connections combos

What do you want out of your office setting?

Comment

Originally posted by Harrisalexis90 View Post
        What do you want out of your office setting?
        I'm wanting people to just be (continue to be) friendly and understanding to my perspective

Comment

Vibe & Limitless!!

Why? I reviewed it here after an interview

I'm wearing the same combo tomorrow for the 4th interview.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
            Vibe & Limitless!!

Why? I reviewed it here after an interview

I'm wearing the same combo tomorrow for the 4th interview.
            Woah! Based on your review I need to try that. Looks like you're also in NYC- I work in Midtown- so glad to see it works in this big city lol
            Good luck on your next interview!

Comment

Originally posted by piscesworld1989 View Post

Woah! Based on your review I need to try that. Looks like you're also in NYC- I work in Midtown- so glad to see it works in this big city lol
              Good luck on your next interview!
              Thank you!!
              It's tomorrow!

Comment

Any specific recs for dealing with petty women?

Comment

• Blackpool
                  Blackpool commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm testing Bitch + Inbetween for my petty coworkers. Will let you know how that goes.

I have come to realize (after almost six months working in an office) that some of these heiffas are just not gonna like me or ever be friendly.

THAT SAID. I have been testing Fairytale/Xist /Fantasy for a few weeks and I have had some of the women that ignore me when I say good morning or smile, compliment my outfits LOL. Give it a shot!

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                  I have been testing Fairytale/Xist /Fantasy for a few weeks and I have had some of the women that ignore me when I say good morning or smile, compliment my outfits LOL. Give it a shot!
                  Now, I'm mad. My bottle over Fairytale is done. Any other suggestions?

Comment

You kind of need to experiment with blends yourself to tailor your best work combinations.
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Now, I'm mad. My bottle over Fairytale is done. Any other suggestions?
                      Xs189/Xist/Loveboat was my interview combo! I ran out of xs189 awhile ago and haven't refilled to test it more. Gives off serious/professional, but charismatic and friendly vibes. Give that a shot!

Comment

• Scorpion
                        Scorpion commented
                        Editing a comment
                        And definitely refill Fairytale asap!!!

Xs189/Xist/Loveboat was my interview combo! I ran out of xs189 awhile ago and haven't refilled to test it more. Gives off serious/professional, but charismatic and friendly vibes. Give that a shot!
                      Arsenal

Comment

Cohesion

Comment

I have come to realize (after almost six months working in an office) that some of these heiffas are just not gonna like me or ever be friendly.

THAT SAID. I have been testing Fairytale/Xist /Fantasy for a few weeks and I have had some of the women that ignore me when I say good morning or smile, compliment my outfits LOL. Give it a shot!
                          Cohesion helped me at my last job with some mean women. It was like night and day. I used it with other blends as well, but that one stood out to me.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                            Ildergreier commented
                            Editing a comment
                            It comforted them?

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post

Cohesion
                          Cohesion is coming in the mail very, very soon!

Comment

Ildergreier Yes it must have chilled them out. They were quite gossipy, bitchy, and one of them was just plain rude to me. They kind of hazed new girls and I was in the spa and not a stylist like them. Also I'm not one to sit in the break room and talk shit about EVERY BODY, so I didn't fit in with them in that way. They were just nicer to me and more likely to get off their phones and have a conversation with me. Mind you, the other blends helped with that, but I could definitely tell the cohesion helped. All my reports are on my old iPhone and I can't get in it. That job was such a good testing ground for me!

Comment

Cohesion is coming in the mail very, very soon!
                              Same! Mine is supposed to come Thursday. I'm so excited!

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post

Same! Mine is supposed to come Thursday. I'm so excited!
                                i used cohesion when i went to a college ministry and it was my second time going and i was the fourth person that showed up and i was talking to some of my friends and i felt supper confident (something i never feel) but my friends that i was talking to (it was a group of guys) they were on their phones playing some game they were making conversation with me but they seemed more interested in the game which i was kind of okay with cause i a very shy person and im the type of person that just keeps to myself
                                AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X