yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Cuddle Blends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuddle Blends

Which blends would you recommend? I am willing to wear multiple blends...I would also like to keep the undercurrent sexual/attracting.

xist
    bliss
    tease

love potion perfumerie has a blend called cuddle bunny actually

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LegendaryCharisma View Post
        xist
        bliss
        tease

love potion perfumerie has a blend called cuddle bunny actually
        I came here just to recommend this!

I want to believe that Connections also would probably work.

Comment

Sounds interesting, I just may have to try out connections ????

Comment

Innocence or est? Those made my ex cuddly

Comment

Comment

To make innocence slightly sensual, Tease may help.
                sexual but not psel sexual... but them again, all blends react differently on everyone

Comment

Comment

Sweetness is the ultimate cuddle blend in my opinion.
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                        Sweetness is the ultimate cuddle blend in my opinion.
                        i thought you said that with connections, people couldn't keep their hands off you?
                        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

i thought you said that with connections, people couldn't keep their hands off you?
                          True enough, but they talked alot too....
                          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X