yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How do your pheromones affect your children?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do your pheromones affect your children?

So when I've used pheromones in the past my son was younger then. Now he's 13 and has his own hormones etc brewing. I'm somewhat hesitant to use certain sexual pheromones around him just because I don't know if it will fuel whatever is going on already. He hasn't hit the horndog stage yet, there's an old soul/Innocence still about him. He's a really sweet kid. So yeah I'm not trying to push him in the other direction sooner than necessary.

What is your experience with certain blends on your children (all ages, but especially if you have teens, please share) positives/negatives even blends that maybe give you more respect, more fun, bonding, whatever I'm interested.

My cuddle bunny is currently 3.
    She's super snuggly with Xist. I have to apply it under my shirt because she always goes to snuggle her face/head where ever I apply and I don't want my mones transferring to her/getting on her skin, lol. She becomes a Mama's girl, preffering to cuddle me over Papa. Makes her extra sweet and compliant.
    Most things with status also make her more compliant/obedient.
    I try to not wear high fun blends with her. Sounds messed up, (because why wouldn't you want to have the MOST fun with your kids?), but she's SO young that she doesn't know when enough is enough and discipline becomes an issue. She a good girl for the most part, always trying to please us, so I wouldn't want her getting in trouble because of inhibition or manic behaviour caused by something I wear.
    Bonding blends or blends with A1 are always a hit. Happy AND calm.
    I buffer EVERYTHING sexual around her and often save it for mommy/daddy time - or for experimenting at work
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Thanks! I wonder if any of the ladies here have teenagers.
      I had my son when I was 18. I feel young and old at the same time. I'm a bundle of contradictions????

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

I buffer EVERYTHING sexual around her and often save it for mommy/daddy time - or for experimenting at work
        I hope this isn't a weird question and if I am crossing any boundaries, please cyber-slap me. If you do wear sexual blends around her, what do you think might happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

I hope this isn't a weird question and if I am crossing any boundaries, please cyber-slap me. If you do wear sexual blends around her, what do you think might happen?
          Nope, not weird. I have a reason.

Lil Nu went through a phase 12-18 months ago wear she would fall asleep with her blanket straddled under her. We didn't think much of it until we saw her rocking herself to sleep that way. We both were like, is she doing what it looks like she's doing? Nah, babies don't do that...?
          Like any self respecting parents, we googled it, a lo! Wouldn't you know it, other parents, asking, what the -? about their toddlers doing the same thing.
          Apparently it's normal (she has since stopped on her own). But as a new mom, I had no idea! I don't recall anything from when I was little and my mom at least feigns memory loss
          Here's one of the articles that helped at the time:
          The official website for all things Disney: theme parks, resorts, movies, tv programs, characters, games, videos, music, shopping, and more!

So NO sexy, sexy bends! I don't want to chance stimulating or awakening anything before its time.

Would these products do that?

I honestly don't know, but I would rather err on the side of caution in this particular unknown.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Nope, not weird. I have a reason.

Lil Nu went through a phase 12-18 months ago wear she would fall asleep with her blanket straddled under her. We didn't think much of it until we saw her rocking herself to sleep that way. We both were like, is she doing what it looks like she's doing? Nah, babies don't do that...?
            Like any self respecting parents, we googled it, a lo! Wouldn't you know it, other parents, asking, what the -? about their toddlers doing the same thing.
            Apparently it's normal (she has since stopped on her own). But as a new mom, I had no idea! I don't recall anything from when I was little and my mom at least feigns memory loss
            Here's one of the articles that helped at the time:
            The official website for all things Disney: theme parks, resorts, movies, tv programs, characters, games, videos, music, shopping, and more!

So NO sexy, sexy bends! I don't want to chance stimulating or awakening anything before its time.

Would these products do that?

I honestly don't know, but I would rather err on the side of caution in this particular unknown.

Ah that makes a lot of sense and you definitely don't want to even take a chance finding out what might happen. Good call, mama Nu

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Ah that makes a lot of sense and you definitely don't want to even take a chance finding out what might happen. Good call, mama Nu
              Thanks Cheerio and it's like you said, I don't even want to chance it.

I would LOVE to be dripping sexuality all the time and driving the men crazy but I have to have my priorities, so mother goddess and pleasant pixie will have to be good enough

Comment

That's how I feel with my son and he's already at the age where I'm sure he's curious and at least thinking about some things. And these young girls looking like their 20 something isn't helping either! He doesn't need the encouragement. My son is a pretty boy and just a sweet, caring person in general so I'm already prepared to have to fend those girls off the older he gets. #Mamabear ???????????

Comment

Mysticbeauty EXACTLY! I'm cool with my phero use, and I have promised to use my phero powers for good. Sometimes that means not using them at all Or at least putting aside what I might want for the benefit of someone else
                  Society, television and social media are already doing everything they can to sexualized our kids at an early age. I want to do everything in my power to counter act that and just let my kid be a kid and enjoy childhood. "Those" adult things come with consequences their young minds (teens especially) can't begin to perceive. Having babies before you even know how to balance a bank account? No thank you!

Comment

NuTrix YES! And I am a young mom! I had him when I was 18. So I know all to well. I was only with one boyfriend in high school and we loved each other, so I'm thankful for that. But alot of times it doesn't happen that way. And sex, even for adults can cause a false sense of intimacy.
                    Again, luckily for me he is pretty wise, yet still innocent. We have a very open and honest relationship and I think that helps. He should be learning grown up things from me not teenagers thinking their grown.
                    I grew up in a pretty strict household where it was do this because I said so. I'm a curious person as I think most children are and I needed a why. Luckily I have lots of why's for him whether from personal experience or others' experiences. Yes, it's harder for parents to always have to explain things, but it's worth it to be patient and honest.
                    I'm still waiting for his hormones to hit full force but at least for now he's got a level head and he feels comfortable talking about things.

In the future I might need a little help from connections or something but until then, I'm just feeling grateful! It's a crazy world out there.

Comment

Mysticbeauty I agree! The why is so important. Even if they don't understand it all, give them the knowledge and pray that one day it will click. Be patient. Be willing to re-explain and in different ways, who knows when or what will trigger that "ah-ha" moment? Adults are exactly the same! Why treat our kids any different? Maybe it was the culture growing up? I DO agree that sometimes "Because I'm the parent" is the right answer - until we have an opportunity to sit down and explain it more The public is generally more open to talking about more things than a generation or 2 ago, and tbh, I'd rather my kid/s be comfortable having those convos with me than picking up wrong info from friends, tv, social media or even school!

Comment

YES YES AND YES! I still say because I said so, especially if time is limited, but I always come back around to the subject later.

Comment

Also I do want to say, since receiving my pheromones my son is drawn to my phero cloud. I wore them alot when he was young so he probably is used to it. I don't wear alot of COPS around him besides what are already in blends but from what I know about testosterone in men, alot of things can easily bump it up for them (action, video games, working out, etc) so I'm sure it would be fine to wear them.
                          Also, he's used to seeing guys check me out even without pheromones, so I think he just has the understanding that some men find me attractive. If anything I'm sure the pheromones will make him more protective of me. He's already getting like that.

I've read about that happening with single moms, their sons start feeling like the man of the house and try to assert their domininancd per say? He knows who the Queen of the castle is though, so we shall see.

Side note, he's a teeny bit taller than me now, but still looks like a kid. If I stay looking young and I'm not married by the time he starts looking like a man... I've always wondered if he'll be a cock block.. Lol...More so scaring guys away from approaching me. Not that I'm trying to pick up men around my son or even without him, but it's something that has crossed my mind. You never know when and where you will meet someone.. We shall see

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X