yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Natural scent and diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural scent and diet

Hey so reading Cheerio post about belly fat, I saw some of you talking about plant based diets. Have you heard the saying that Vegan women taste better?

I've been vegetarian since last September (more of an experiment, so it was an easy going transition) and I made a conscious decision to be Vegan (I used to be a hater, so it's ironic) this past April, so almost 5 months now.
    I've sort of posed this question already in my journal but I wanted a more official place.

Since it can change alot of things in your body including your scent has anyone had experience using pheros before their diet change and then after? Have pheromones worked differently on you? Also it doesn't specifically have to be connected to diet, but hormone changes, or whatever. I'm just curious as always.

I'm a meat eater & I was told I was the best smelling girl he's ever tasted. I'm just saying, lol. But then again, I don't eat dirty & I use soap (not inside, on the parts that need soap... lips/vulva, lol ).

I think a big difference in whether you smell or not down there is whether you drink water and how much as well. Though, back then, I never drank water often (but cleaned myself very well). So maybe the difference between how women taste/smell down there is whether they actually wash properly? So many women use no soap at all, and I'm just

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
      I'm a meat eater & I was told I was the best smelling girl he's ever tasted. I'm just saying, lol. But then again, I don't eat dirty & I use soap (not inside, on the parts that need soap... lips/vulva, lol ).

I think a big difference in whether you smell or not down there is whether you drink water and how much as well. Though, back then, I never drank water often (but cleaned myself very well). So maybe the difference between how women taste/smell down there is whether they actually wash properly? So many women use no soap at all, and I'm just

I think it comes down to alot of things and also women just owning that we have a scent. But I was more so putting the question out there about changes in body chemistry affecting how pheromones work, good or bad... Especially major changes.

Comment

Cheerio

Also happy you got some and you showed him how good it can be! Pussy power!
        My current man apparently hasn't done it much (freaked me out seriously lol) But he did on me and said it was the first time he actually enjoyed it. Hopefully I converted him ????????

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
          Cheerio

Also happy you got some and you showed him how good it can be! Pussy power!
          My current man apparently hasn't done it much (freaked me out seriously lol) But he did on me and said it was the first time he actually enjoyed it. Hopefully I converted him ????????
          Oh no, I haven't had sex in almost 4 years. This was the last time I had sex.
          I'm sure I taste even better now.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Oh no, I haven't had sex in almost 4 years. This was the last time I had sex.
            I'm sure I taste even better now.

Yes! Get it GURL! I went a long time before my man now, so I get it. I feel like it got easier after a certain time frame as long as I took care of myself. Lol And now I have to wait every two months. But I won't complain.

Just keep on helping yourself! #SELFCARE ????

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X