yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Suggested Combos for Commitment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggested Combos for Commitment

Hi Everyone! I'm new here and made my first order recently for Xist, Fantasy, Desire Me, & Babe. I feel like I have a good mix for attracting guys overall, but there is a particular guy who I previously dated who I want to target. We reconnected this year and date casually and have talked about how we feel for one another, but haven't made things official and consistency is struggle with the travel we both do but especially him. What combos would help him take initiative to make things official between us?

The wife blend (XS196), a little DM+ and Xist.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Can't say there's one specific home run, but I'm in a LTR and my guy responds VERY well to everything on your list and also xs196, PSEL, Glow, Goddess, xs191, xs142... that's a pretty good handful to start
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Try connections, desire me and xist.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
          Can't say there's one specific home run, but I'm in a LTR and my guy responds VERY well to everything on your list and also xs196, PSEL, Glow, Goddess, xs191, xs142... that's a pretty good handful to start
          I was also looking at Sweetness..how have you liked that one?

Comment

Originally posted by piscesworld1989 View Post

I was also looking at Sweetness..how have you liked that one?
            Makes me feel sexy but sweet, kittenish. Gives off the same vibe. Makes my guy sweet to me and full of compliments. He also gets handsy/cuddly and usually turned on
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• piscesworld1989
              piscesworld1989 commented
              Editing a comment
              Sounds like a great mix, I definitely need to try that one out

piscesworld1989 any luck with combos?

Comment

Check my good combination thread, perhaps?
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
                piscesworld1989 any luck with combos?
                Haven't hung out with the guy I'm targeting recently, but have hits out and about using Desire Me and Babe + Xist4/w

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                  Check my good combination thread, perhaps?
                  Thanks! Will check that thread out

Comment

Comment

I took a risk and wore Vibe to my interview and it was honestly one of the best interviews I've ever had. Which is funny because it was my first time having an interview that was 2 hrs long and with 3 different people. Now, just waiting for them to call me back! I paired it with Limitless + Fairytale. But Vibe + Limitless together, I bet is explosive.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

I took a risk and wore Vibe to my interview and it was honestly one of the best interviews I've ever had. Which is funny because it was my first time having an interview that was 2 hrs long and with 3 different people. Now, just waiting for them to call me back! I paired it with Limitless + Fairytale. But Vibe + Limitless together, I bet is explosive.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Yasss! You like fairytale? Im eyeing it.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendaryCharisma View Post

Yasss! You like fairytale? Im eyeing it.
                            Fairytale is good but haven't noticed anything explosive with it.

I feel like maybe it'd be best to go on a date with it.

Comment

piscesworld1989 Can I ask? Is he a commitment type guy? Is that something he wants in general?

Comment

If he is AND he has feelings for you, test these pheromones when you get a chance. If he's not, your energy and pheromones could be directed on someone who wants what you want. I sincerely hope he is ready for you thougb and he does take the initiative. ????

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
                                  piscesworld1989 Can I ask? Is he a commitment type guy? Is that something he wants in general?
                                  He is a commitment type guy and I definitely know his feelings are there as he's said so pretty straight forwardly. I just feel this could be a helpful nudge since work schedules has been a barrier to moving forward

Comment

Originally posted by piscesworld1989 View Post

He is a commitment type guy and I definitely know his feelings are there as he's said so pretty straight forwardly. I just feel this could be a helpful nudge since work schedules has been a barrier to moving forward
                                    Good to hear ?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X