yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Female Orgasm Enhancement Molecules and Blends?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
    I recall reading some years back on the pherotruth forum that molecule C or L enhanced female orgasms. I tried the 5 drops of desire me + 3 drops bliss oil. It definitely made her intensely horny. But she's never had an orgasm before in her life, and trust me... we've been REALLY trying! I have made it my mission lol.

Is anyone aware of any other molecules for orgasms? Could a disinhibitor work?

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
      Sexpionage from LP used to be my go to but I've added some things...
      - GlowXS
      - Enone and cops
      - EvolveXS
      - I combined xsp115/xsr46/Glow to pleasing effect...
      - Voodoo from LAL - hells to the YES

I'll get back to you if I think of more...

Comment

From my own experience,

1. Copulins. I dont know why it works on female, as they produce it naturally, but Cops never fails me in the sack. It also seriously makes me horny and energetic. With Cops, the ladies didnt get that over dripping wet, but just normal wetness. But once we get down to business, they get really wild and vocal, with orgasms very intense than normal.

2. Evolve. Evolve is a very good sexual too, and damn, it enhances female orgasms that big. I cant pinpoint which molecules would cause it, but i dont care. It works. With Evolve, my women gets seriously wet, like dripping wet, flowing down to her thighs over and over wet and soaked panties. And the orgasms they have are toe curlings, especially when i play with their clit or add toys in the mix. Just one example, once i was with a girl, and we went to the bathroom to get cozy, away from friends. I wore 2 drops of Evolve i think. And i had fondled her for about a half hour before that subtly here and there. Once there, when i pulled her panties down, it was so soaked that she was embarassed, and when i entered her, after 2, yes 2 pumps, she shuddered suddenly and came so intense that i had to cover her mouth with my hand for about 20 seconds. LOL.

Androtics Molecule C/TAC was famously known to enhance female orgasms, but i never tried it. Other mix with high none, etc, gets them horny, etc. But in terms of strictly female orgasm enhancement, these 2 are my favourites.
        Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

I had tried 3 drops of DM and it's pretty stinky, will probably go with one next time as cops are hard to cover if you use to much lol
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
            I had tried 3 drops of DM and it's pretty stinky, will probably go with one next time as cops are hard to cover if you use to much lol
            Go BIG!

x3 drops, dry completely, cover with something sweet, potent and long lasting...perhaps that DUA? Beautious Delight?
            Never too much
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Other, non-pheromone advice: timing is important too. In both women and men, testosterone is responsible for O's. And the highest level of testosterone is in the morning

Comment

"Androtics Molecule C/TAC was famously known to enhance female orgasms, but i never tried it. Other mix with high none, etc, gets them horny, etc. But in terms of strictly female orgasm enhancement, these 2 are my favourites."

Yeah that was pretty golden! I'd imagine a disinhibitor of p83 would work. Those after parties at 19 yo hit haard the morning after when many are still hung over and still willing to "play"
                : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

Glow & Sleaze.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

When it comes to the biology of orgasm and personal experiences, it's essential to remember that each individual is unique. There are no specific molecules or blends that universally enhance female orgasms. It's crucial to prioritize open communication with your partner, explore consent-driven experiences, and focus on building emotional and physical connections.
                    ​

Comment

Originally posted by TodDric View Post
                      When it comes to the biology of orgasm and personal experiences, it's essential to remember that each individual is unique. There are no specific molecules or blends that universally enhance female orgasms. It's crucial to prioritize open communication with your partner, explore consent-driven experiences, and focus on building emotional and physical connections.

​
                      If you're interested in learning more about sexual health or exploring different aspects of pleasure, you can check out phima1.xyz. Remember, pleasure and satisfaction are deeply personal and can vary greatly from person to person.
                      ​

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X