yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

PCOS AND Phermones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCOS AND Phermones

Hey all! I was wondering if we have any fellow PCOS'ers here or if anyone has advice for those with this disorder and the use of phermones. PCOS affects everyone differently but in my case my testosterone is slightly elevated.

Are there any phermones or components you would advise staying away from?

Thanks in advance for your help!
    Full Bottles: Sexy Confidence, Fantasy, Psel, Desire Me, In-between
    Samples: Babe, Goddess

Originally posted by CariBella View Post
    Hey all! I was wondering if we have any fellow PCOS'ers here or if anyone has advice for those with this disorder and the use of phermones. PCOS affects everyone differently but in my case my testosterone is slightly elevated.

Are there any phermones or components you would advise staying away from?

Thanks in advance for your help!
    Hope someone have experience and can step up and tell something.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Hope someone have experience and can step up and tell something.
      Thanks Hun! I sure hope so! Thank you for ALL of your help thus far ??
      Full Bottles: Sexy Confidence, Fantasy, Psel, Desire Me, In-between
      Samples: Babe, Goddess

Comment

Originally posted by CariBella View Post

Thanks Hun! I sure hope so! Thank you for ALL of your help thus far ??
        You are most welcome.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Hi! I have pcos and haven't really come across anything I should avoid. I'm a bit leery of status blends but I dont think pcos is to blame

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X