yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Combo to make people want to be very close to me/touch me? ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combo to make people want to be very close to me/touch me? ;)

Okay, this is going to sound weird, but I'm seeking a combo/blend to wear to events that makes people want to come up to me and touch me. Like a gentle touch; hands around my waist to say excuse me (for men) or touching my arm to say hi and introduce themselves (men + women). I have to admit, I'm tired of people staring from afar and not approaching me. They stare, smile, but never come up to me. Sometimes it happens but very rarely. They made me feel like I'm losing my mojo or that I'm an intimidating presence.

Out of my list (it's in my sig, if you can see it), which blends should I wear to get more action?

I'm actually thinking I should wear Mascot for the first time for a soiree that I'll be attending soon.

I remember being touched like that A LOT when wearing Instant Sexiness B, from AD.

I would have to run a test to observe just this kind of reaction, but I have the impression that Tease gets me that. It doesn't happen so often or so blatant like with IS-B though. I think it depends on the combinations I make.

I would certainly try Tease + P83, to start.

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
      I remember being touched like that A LOT when wearing Instant Sexiness B, from AD.

I would have to run a test to observe just this kind of reaction, but I have the impression that Tease gets me that. It doesn't happen so often or so blatant like with IS-B though. I think it depends on the combinations I make.

I would certainly try Tease + P83, to start.
      I made a vow with myself to not buy anything new until I finish my bottles. I just kept stacking them, lol. Tease + P83, I can definitely do!
      Thank you

Comment

Connections.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

lol i'm totally with you, i would love the same effect, hands on, glued like they can't take them off!
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

i think it was you that cracked me up with mascott, guys falling off the ladder lol!
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

A lot of this has to do with body language, you have to be receptive to that sort of thing and show it.

Also be careful, don't want them to all think they're out of their league.

P96 + 70/30 Beta is my best guess.

Comment

On second note, i've had great successes with touchyness with 193/boyfriend. Perhaps 196/girlfriend is the way to go. Also combines great with p96.

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                  i think it was you that cracked me up with mascott, guys falling off the ladder lol!
                  Actually, I haven't worn Mascot yet. Apparently, it's best friend juice. I'm wearing it today in a combo. Hopefully I have good things to write about it!

Comment

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post
                    A lot of this has to do with body language, you have to be receptive to that sort of thing and show it.

Also be careful, don't want them to all think they're out of their league.

P96 + 70/30 Beta is my best guess.
                    I have P96. I'm still trying to figure out exactly what it does.
                    My P86 is almost done and I need a substitute.

Maybe I'll go xs196 + P96 as part of my combo?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Actually, I haven't worn Mascot yet. Apparently, it's best friend juice. I'm wearing it today in a combo. Hopefully I have good things to write about it!
                      How did it go?
                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                        Connections.
                        do you think connections works for the touchyness?

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

do you think connections works for the touchyness?
                          Very, people get extremely touchy feely with me when I wear this.
                          Arsenal

Comment

oh cool think i have found a good one for me lol!

Comment

Yes. Sometimes I notice people like to stand way too close to me when I wear this. I'll move back and they'll take a step forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                                Yes. Sometimes I notice people like to stand way too close to me when I wear this. I'll move back and they'll take a step forward.
                                Men and women?

Comment

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post

Men and women?
                                  Yes.

Comment

Has anyone tried GF/196 and Connections together????
                                    XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                                    LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                                      Yeah, it is too much.
                                      Arsenal

Comment

P83 + P86 was popular back in the old ad days, not sure how the putative alternatives from PXS would work together as I've not tried but a 1:4 ratio worked great.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X