yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS202 Whipped Body Lotion Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly I think DM would be great in a lotion. The cop lotion over at lpmp is amazing I'd love to have a pxs versions.

besides, having copulins all over feels much more natural vs having a man huff application points

Comment

Just made an order and requested the new version of your lotion! So excited to try it out! Eager to share with my friend, I'm positive she will love it and m eager to see what she thinks of the pheromones
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I tend to mix curio oils in my lotion anywho... excited to try!

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
          Just made an order and requested the new version of your lotion! So excited to try it out! Eager to share with my friend, I'm positive she will love it and m eager to see what she thinks of the pheromones
          I'm very excited to read your feedback on it, and everyone who has gotten the new formula. It's been a work in progress and while I do believe its going to need some more work, community help will guide me in that direction. So please don't hold back. Brutal, honest and real feedback is what I need and request

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            Can and will do!

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            it's my natural signature LOL.

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
          So my question becomes more about how to generalize what mones go into it as to add that magical factor that funnels those types of people in.
          I keep two types of lotions, One that lays on top of the skin and another that is absorbed into the skin. They vary by the season of the year. In the summer I use the greasy ones to smooth out leathery stuff from sun or wind exposure. In the winter I use an alcohol-based product. My goal is to counter the effects of low humidity by actually using something that will absorb and carry a little oil INTO the skin. I've needed to do this with low-fat diets too.

Alcohol is not the best carrier but we don't want a dmso carrier either. There are other solvents? used in transdermal delivery systems that may be more appropriate.

Since I'm advocating for skin absorption, I think the pheromone content is any blends like this would be light and flirting. I'm thinking something like flirt. The alcohol goes along with easier dispersion in the winter. need some DT I guess to lift through the unabsorbed emollients. Some of the better skin repair formulation technologies may be worthy of research. Olay Regenerist ingredient label is worth a look. I've played with cheap Walmart Regenerist knockoff and pheromones with confusing results. I have been told I look like a movies star when I wear Olay Regenerist. Perhaps a celebrity base instead of flirt if you can get a butter that makes you look like a movie star.

Another product would be greasier. A butter is more likely to lay on top of the skin and to me it's not about looks anymore as kino. I'm thinking long smooth legs, arms and shoulders that call out to be touched. This idea says more than the other about sex to me. Cops are cheap and women love them and of course, so do we guys. How does a fatty acid work with all these natural oils? Can you even get it to lift? How about a Bnol base instead of an anol base as suggested in the idea above this one? Something more intimate in a connections and cops sort of way?

I think if you cover at least two, besides seasonal, you are hitting day and night time use appropriately with only two products and they contain products that are not exotically expensive to use in the quantities you will employ in a large batch product. I also think these two approaches pheromonally have a pretty wide appeal, who doesn't like a bit less social anxiety or to be a bit sexier. These simple ideas might even be unisex but I don't know too many guys at all that admit to using lotions without pictures of lumberjacks and loggers with red plaid shirts on the labels. LOl

Perhaps a third product that smells like pine trees or leather and has a manly label

football celebrate GIF by Major League Soccer

These guys are heavy into corn huskers

Comment

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            Cornhuskers is a glycerine base btw. It will give a physical laborer about two hours of their hands not feeling like wooden clubs.

I got my sample yesterday and I ly used a teeny amount. I definitely think even at such a small amount it affected my mood in. A positive way. Either that are it bumped up the other pheromones I put on 3 hours before.
          The smell is fine. I still think, if the time ever comes that a good vanilla would be more universal for layering. Not an overly sweet artifical vanilla but the real deal, a little darker, something that could be easily sweetened up with other perfumes or pheromones or kept sultry.
          I love the body butter regardless though. The consistency is wonderful. I'm just curious how much would one use. If it becomes a regular item would it be in a jar that size or some other delivery?

The leftovers I had on my hand I scrunched in my hair. (naturally curly). That might be another use that I'll check out. Too much beeswax in the hair doesn't work for me, but I think it might have some promise for me. ???? Thanks for the wonderful product XSteveO!

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
            I got my sample yesterday and I ly used a teeny amount. I definitely think even at such a small amount it affected my mood in. A positive way. Either that are it bumped up the other pheromones I put on 3 hours before.
            The smell is fine. I still think, if the time ever comes that a good vanilla would be more universal for layering. Not an overly sweet artifical vanilla but the real deal, a little darker, something that could be easily sweetened up with other perfumes or pheromones or kept sultry.
            I love the body butter regardless though. The consistency is wonderful. I'm just curious how much would one use. If it becomes a regular item would it be in a jar that size or some other delivery?

The leftovers I had on my hand I scrunched in my hair. (naturally curly). That might be another use that I'll check out. Too much beeswax in the hair doesn't work for me, but I think it might have some promise for me. ???? Thanks for the wonderful product XSteveO!
            I want to add, as soon as my nose seperate the fragrance from the butters (which can be nutty), it smelled like a promising summer scent? Maybe even something we could scent our other pheros with. The body butter doesn't really absorb on my skin, but I also really like the sheen of it so I'm not complaining. I can see this being really sexy in the legs or to accentuate bone structure.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X