yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS202 Whipped Body Lotion Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS202 Whipped Body Lotion Questions

As I mentioned in one of the XS202 lotion thread I used a common lotion base because I first wanted to see how the pheromone blend would work in lotion, before making our own lotion.

So now that, that's completed I formulated a very nice whipped lotion using all natural and sustainable ingredients. It does have some beeswax and lanolin of which both were sourced locally via non-cruel methods. I love animals so I make sure nothing we get is bad like that. So technically it wouldn't be vegan, but I know a lot of vegans who obtain their honey from this source and they are the ones who referred me to it. On the other hand Lanolin is derived from sheep wool but the same principle applies. This is a small ranch who are very good to their sheep and treat them awesome. No lamb chops on the table there.

Okay so with Lanolin and other butters it can get pretty greasy. I can cut the greasiness with Isopropyl Myristate. Any thoughts on this?

As to other ingredients its all high quality stuff
    Mango, Shea, Cocoa, Aloe, Olive, Murumuru, Coconut +++

Next big question is the pheromone formula. Should I stick with the blend that was in it or something different? How about the strength? Strength will effect price points?

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
    As I mentioned in one of the XS202 lotion thread I used a common lotion base because I first wanted to see how the pheromone blend would work in lotion, before making our own lotion.

So now that, that's completed I formulated a very nice whipped lotion using all natural and sustainable ingredients. It does have some beeswax and lanolin of which both were sourced locally via non-cruel methods. I love animals so I make sure nothing we get is bad like that. So technically it wouldn't be vegan, but I know a lot of vegans who obtain their honey from this source and they are the ones who referred me to it. On the other hand Lanolin is derived from sheep wool but the same principle applies. This is a small ranch who are very good to their sheep and treat them awesome. No lamb chops on the table there.

Okay so with Lanolin and other butters it can get pretty greasy. I can cut the greasiness with Isopropyl Myristate. Any thoughts on this?

As to other ingredients its all high quality stuff
    Mango, Shea, Cocoa, Aloe, Olive, Murumuru, Coconut +++

Next big question is the pheromone formula. Should I stick with the blend that was in it or something different? How about the strength? Strength will effect price points?
    coconut for the main ingredient lol
    or mango, mimosa etc
    as for the main ingredient stick with it, as long as it's not cops
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

how about a body spray in vanilla, coconut, mango etc?
      with the pheros obviously
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

the way i'm thinking i want more of a body spray but's that just my opnion celebrity in vanilla or mango
        to die for or coconut
        anything coconut
        hair gel coconut in celebrity
        showergel coconut

Comment

How about Xist or just a smidge of Babe in the lotion?
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
          how about a body spray in vanilla, coconut, mango etc?
          with the pheros obviously
          Ypu should try XStentail for women.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
            How about Xist or just a smidge of Babe in the lotion?
            That's possible

Steve O

Comment

Ypu should try XStentail for women.
              is that something that exists already?

Comment

I've been advised I could use Tapioca starch to remove some of the greasiness but was concerned about the graininess it might create. I'm going to give it a try rather than the Isopropyl Myristate. While Isopropyl Myristate is really not a bad ingredient I'd rather keep things on the natural side. I don't really like that its partly derived from propane so there's that.

I believe once I get the base down, which I'm very close now to doing I can pretty much add whatever pheromones you would like. Just be mindful if its done that way it becomes a custom and I'm not sure anyone would want to wait for it. I will market this differently so we can get traditional people who may not be interested in pheromones to purchase.

So my question becomes more about how to generalize what mones go into it as to add that magical factor that funnels those types of people in.

Steve O

Comment

So my question becomes more about how to generalize what mones go into it as to add that magical factor that funnels those types of people in.
                  Xist since it is magic.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

is that something that exists already?
                    Yes and has for a long-time. I always wondered why the ladies never ordered it, but it was because the link in the store got corrupted and it wasn't showing. I rebuilt it and it is now available for women under the Artisan category.

Its water based and has a very nice in-house fragrance built in

Women's Fragrance Notes
                    Base: White Musk, Honey, Tonka
                    Heart: Green Bouquet, Lavender
                    Head: Citrus, Melon

There should be existing reports on it XS140 from the ladies as well as from the guys. The pheromone formula is unisexy Sexy/Awesomeness

Steve O

Comment

Yes and has for a long-time. I always wondered why the ladies never ordered it, but it was because the link in the store got corrupted and it wasn't showing. I rebuilt it and it is now available for women under the Artisan category.

Its water based and has a very nice in-house fragrance built in

Women's Fragrance Notes
                      Base: White Musk, Honey, Tonka
                      Heart: Green Bouquet, Lavender
                      Head: Citrus, Melon

There should be existing reports on it XS140 from the ladies as well as from the guys. The pheromone formula is unisexy Sexy/Awesomeness
                      ooh Melon i love Melon scented perfumes!

Comment

I'd buy a lotion with the ingredients of Connections and P96, maybe DHEA.
                        I believe this would go over well.
                        How about Sweet Almond.
                        It seeps into the skin well as a carrier oil and is relatively cheap next to Sesame oil in cost.
                        I think connection's heavier anol and bnol base wouldn't throw off many blends we may wear it with and can go well with DHEA which can promote a powerful social position. Social mones and powerful social position that's unisex

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                          Prettyrickyboi commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I would so do this for a living.

I admit, I cringed a bit at Isopropyl, but that's because we use IPA (not the same thing as isopropyl myristate, we use straight isopropyl alcohol) to sterilize everything where I work Mental association.
                        Isopropyl myristate reads innocuous enough. I agree with you about the propane. It works wonders for cosmetics because it's so absorbent, and your other ingredients are natural, so it wouldn't be causing the penetrating absorbancy of carcinogens like a lot of other chemical heavy products on the market. But I have to admit, when I read all of the other goodies and then see that, it feels like a compromise. But it would be one I think I personally would be willing to make in this instance
                        What about more beeswax? I use beeswax in my homemade lotions. When I've made my body butters without it, they are definately more oily. More Shea butter and beeswax? How oily is murumuru? Is it more like Shea? I'm sure you've looked into this already
                        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Oh! The phero formula. I kinda like it just the way it is

Thanks NuTrix. I decided to go with Tapioca Starch to keep everything natural. It adds a silkiness to it. Haven't quite gotten it into the right proportions just yet, but its coming along nicely.

I agree with the pheromone formula aspect. Calming would probably be the best for reaching mass markets of the uninitiated to pheromones. The balance!

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                        How oily is murumuru? Is it more like Shea? I'm sure you've looked into this already
                        Everything I read about the murumuru was very positive and actually recommended in place of shea, but I didn't see any reason not to add both. As to touch very close to same feel individually. It has a higher melting point so it adds stability too.

Steve O

Comment

Thanks NuTrix. I decided to go with Tapioca Starch to keep everything natural. It adds a silkiness to it. Haven't quite gotten it into the right proportions just yet, but its coming along nicely.

I agree with the pheromone formula aspect. Calming would probably be the best for reaching mass markets of the uninitiated to pheromones. The balance!

Everything I read about the murumuru was very positive and actually recommended in place of shea, but I didn't see any reason not to add both. As to touch very close to same feel individually. It has a higher melting point so it adds stability too.
                          I'm excited for the tapioca starch as this is new to me

I plan to purchase some for a friend! I would have shared the original, but I know she never would have tried it after reading the ingredients The new version will be happily, and excitedly, accepted I'm sure! She loves smelly good butters and creams and it will be nice to see what she thinks of the pheromone aspect

I read that murumuru was a butter like shea, another new item on my list for homemade goodies, thank you!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                            I plan to purchase some for a friend!
                            Request an extra in your order comments and I'll send you one for your friend along with yours.

Steve O

Comment

• NuTrix
                              NuTrix commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Oh Steve, are you sure? You really are amazingly kind!

When I started using the lotion it has such an amazing effect on me that I can't really think of any pheromone or any other formula that would work better.

Obv. I just wanted a larger bottle. This lotion is so smooth and the smell so yummy, I just want to pass it all over my body. However, because it is only a small amount I just had to settle for my hands and feet.

Pheromone formula wise I just can't think of anything that would make it better. I think it works great.

Comment

Thanks KateD. I believe once I get it exactly as I want it will be a 4oz bottle. Also the pheromone formula is the same but doubled. No fragrance, except a tiny smidgen for diffusion, but I don't think it will be detectable. The lotion itself is completely different as mentioned above. All natural good quality stuff.

Steve O

Comment

I really liked the feel of the phero formula in the first samples that went out. I think it would also be really awesome with something like Cohesion for the calming effect.

I do like the idea of offering a custom version, but how long would the wait be on that?

Anyway....that's my two cents. . The first phero formula seemed to just make me "content."
                                XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                                LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X