yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheros for the Types

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheros for the Types

Hey! I haven't posted anything for like 3-4 years but I've still been using pheros intermittently. I was wondering if anyone here is interested in personality typology (MBTI, socionics, enneagram etc.)? It's a long time passion of mine and I have some hunches about how certain molecules/blends interact with certain cognitive functions. I think this is certainly an area worth digging more into that there could potentially be a lot of crossover!!

For example, I have a feeling those with prominent Extroverted Sensing (cognitive function) who also have the Sexual (SX) or Social (SO) variants (Enneagram instinctual variants) as their dominant or auxiliary (preferred factory "setting," if you will), will be a lot more receptive to pheromones. I think they might act upon pheromone signals more readily and openly than other types..?

Here's a brief introduction if anyone's interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPXxPq9JHZM

I used to love typology, but I don't spend as much time on it as I used to. Your theory is interesting, though.

I'm an INFJ, so Se is my fourth function. So I'm not sure how much that would factor into my pheromone sensitivity since that's not exactly a prominent position. I'm also so/sx. But I don't think I'm super reactive to pheromones.

Also, my ESFP sister-in-law, who seems very sx dominant to me, doesn't seem very reactive when I wear pheromones around her. So I don't know...

?????

?????
    Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      A sister INFJ!

I'm certain you could find some corresponding goal categories. I'm not sure about all though. I too studied this for a couple of years and found it incomplete in some areas. It was a useful tool to learn about emotions and point out my flaws. It fell short on helping me change them though. I did feel guilty but too much and I just rebel.

Comment

I test back and forth between INTP and INFJ. I feel like introverts are more receptive to pheros because we sense something is different or changing in the external environment faster.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X