yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New and looking for some advice !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New and looking for some advice !!!

Hi!

I'm new to this forum and the phero world! Never tried any product.. I read this forum and other for a while..and try to figure out what woud be my first try.But I lost... and would be nice if u ( phero experts ) will u give me some advice,i would truly appreciate it.
    I am in my perimenopause...always tired.never in mood for sex...low libido almost zero...married for 10 yrs.I love my hubby and really want to get back the sparkle in and out of the bedroom...and id like some moodlift too..to feel alive again!!!Am I asking to much?! is there Pheromones for me to test..try?...Im healthy...i dont drink..smoke..no medicines..only natural remedies ( hormonal balance and healt support )...ohh..and I cant use perfumes..cos I have chemical sensitivity..I get migrains from parfumes...toxic cleaning stuffs...I tolerate essential oils,natural parfumes.Thank u for ur answers..advices..help!

Hello
    Maybe try some perfumes in oil if your sensitive, i can't advise you any as i'm new myself, but i do like the copulins, they really do help to get things going.
    I know that they do a lot of the best seller perfumes on here in oil, so you could read the reviews or blog etc and maybe pick the same things in oil.
    i can tell you though that the cops really help when your not interested!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Thank u for ur answer!! Yes i was thinking to buy cops from AromaFero. Im in the EU,need some company who sells here..and AromaFero is fitt in

Comment

Hello
        I'm in the EU too, so i buy from the EU website which is really quick in shipping, but i noticed they don't have cops on there.
        otherwise try the US for cops.
        I'm in Menopause and cops really works for me, but they are very stinky as they are straight cops full strength so you would need a good cover, maybe get one scented as they are hard to cover with perfume and can give off a cheesy smell!
        they also stick around for days on the skin even after using witch hazel and showers and rubbing!
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

• Coconut
          Coconut commented
          Editing a comment
          From the EU site i have bought Celebrity and Psel in perfume, but i think they do oil as well, apprently those 2 are good, after that you need to decide on your goals, reviews and what you want!

Welcome NYX! Good to see you here!

You will find many more women here active than at PT.

Of you choose to purchase from XS, you will be getting excellent products!

Oh yes, PSEL is a good one for sass and spark
        ???????DM spray or oil are cops and androstenol (also referred to as A-nol) it is a perky happy molecule and with cops? Very good!

XS has a wonderful mix and match option here.
        I would recommend Desire Me Plus, PSEL and Fantasy for what you seek.
        I'm sure other ladies will be by with recommends as well. Happy hunting/experimenting!
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Desire Me+ sounds great to revap your love life!
          And I hear a splash of cops help everything

Comment

Welcome Nyx.

I will recommend Fantasy, Desier Me+ and Babe.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Thank u sososo much for ur answers Coconut,NuTrix,LegendatyCharism,Ildergreier!!!!! I read all infos about these products and then I decide !! Thank u NuTrix !!! ur reviews ...post ..so helpfull .....

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                Welcome NYX! Good to see you here!

You will find many more women here active than at PT.

Of you choose to purchase from XS, you will be getting excellent products!

Oh yes, PSEL is a good one for sass and spark
                DM spray or oil are cops and androstenol (also referred to as A-nol) it is a perky happy molecule and with cops? Very good!

XS has a wonderful mix and match option here.
                I would recommend Desire Me Plus, PSEL and Fantasy for what you seek.
                I'm sure other ladies will be by with recommends as well. Happy hunting/experimenting!
                you know i wondered why DM spray smelt soo stinky, i got a sample of it in my package and when opening the pack got some on my fingers, it smelt soo stinky i wondered why and then read your post saying it was cops, now i know why lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

you know i wondered why DM spray smelt soo stinky, i got a sample of it in my package and when opening the pack got some on my fingers, it smelt soo stinky i wondered why and then read your post saying it was cops, now i know why lol!
                  Yes! I love the stuff! Got the 30ml bottle of spray - and now the oil version that's available too.
                  I got it scented with XSs version of pure sugar - but it still has that, er, cop aroma until it dries down I got in the habit of ordering anything heavy with cops scented, because I don't want to embarrass myself if I need to spray, say, in a public restroom or, hell, while my husband's home hahaha. He likes cops, but even he is all, "What's that smell!?" If he just happens to be around too soon before they settle

Comment

Yes! I love the stuff! Got the 30ml bottle of spray - and now the oil version that's available too.
                    I got it scented with XSs version of pure sugar - but it still has that, er, cop aroma until it dries down I got in the habit of ordering anything heavy with cops scented, because I don't want to embarrass myself if I need to spray, say, in a public restroom or, hell, while my husband's home hahaha. He likes cops, but even he is all, "What's that smell!?" If he just happens to be around too soon before they settle
                    lol i used to think that LPMP were stinky cheese smell, but these cops from here smell like a public toilet lol, will need a really strong perfume, i have celebrity in j'adore DT wondering if i sprayed a little over the top would it cover the smell, don't want to smell like a public toilet when out and about lol!

Comment

do you think some of the LPMP OCCO's would cover it?, i know they are cops too, but they are strongly scented for no bleed through, wondering if OCCO pink or Blue would cover it.

Comment

do you think some of the LPMP OCCO's would cover it?, i know they are cops too, but they are strongly scented for no bleed through, wondering if OCCO pink or Blue would cover it.
                        I know they do! The OCCOs are delicious and very effective covers. Do you have yours in spray or oil?
                        Even before I started asking for DM scented, I didn't have any trouble covering it after it dried down. I've just sprayed my cover over it (if the cover is oil, then of course I put that on first though...) Roll some OCCO around your navel, let dry, then spray your sample of DM over that You will be delightfully appealing in more ways than one!

Comment

I know they do! The OCCOs are delicious and very effective covers. Do you have yours in spray or oil?
                          Even before I started asking for DM scented, I didn't have any trouble covering it after it dried down. I've just sprayed my cover over it (if the cover is oil, then of course I put that on first though...) Roll some OCCO around your navel, let dry, then spray your sample of DM over that You will be delightfully appealing in more ways than one!
                          Yes my OCCO's are all in oil, will do what you said and use the hair dryer for a quick dry before doing the spray!

Comment

• NuTrix
                            NuTrix commented
                            Editing a comment

Yes my OCCO's are all in oil, will do what you said and use the hair dryer for a quick dry before doing the spray!
                          I don't have a hair dryer, but the dog has. I can borrow hers.
                          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
                            NuTrix commented
                            Editing a comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X