yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xs102 Social Dominance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xs102 Social Dominance

I am unable to find any reports on this blend whatsover. Anyone here who has tried it - how did it play out for you? What does it pair well with? I have some on the way to me (I ordered it for the name alone lol). I find that Bitch makes me pretty socially dominant so I wonder if xs102 will be similar?
    I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
    I am unable to find any reports on this blend whatsover. Anyone here who has tried it - how did it play out for you? What does it pair well with? I have some on the way to me (I ordered it for the name alone lol). I find that Bitch makes me pretty socially dominant so I wonder if xs102 will be similar?

I bought a bottle XS102 Social Dominance and it came before last weekend, it is not confirmed with XSteveO yet, but my recipe says it is the same blend as Madame. I thought it was a different blend when I ordered, though.

Edit: I have not tried my new bottle, yet.
    Edit2: I bought Social Dominance because I thought it was a "quiet" dominance blend for women and the plan was to use it to explore a way to Super LFM.

Edit 3: For me this is no disaster since I love Madame, but some changes in the shop should happen, perhaps.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

somechick99 It is now confirmed XS102 Social Dominance is Madame.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X