yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Favorite Beautifiers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LegendaryCharisma View Post

What do the neno and dhea's do?
    The Neno gives you a lot of sparkle and the DHEAs gives off an upbeat, youthful vibe.

Comment

Originally posted by MostHoly View Post
      The Neno gives you a lot of sparkle and the DHEAs gives off an upbeat, youthful vibe.
      You just reminded me that I don't have anymore Neno!

ETA: Wait, I do. Nevermind, lol. Maybe it's almost done.

Comment

• MostHoly
        MostHoly commented
        Editing a comment
        I can't be without it

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
      P86 if I want people to stare at me in awe or find me extremely beautiful.
      This. I previously mentioned xs190, but p86 is that bitch lol. I get tons and tons of compliments with this one.

Comment

How much p86/neno do you all like to spray?

Comment

Agree^
          although i get that "not soo attractive people are suddenly soo cute" effect
          You are right! Be careful using P86 & drinking Tequila, dusty 7s look like 10s! LMAO , make no major or hasty decisions under P86 influence. It was the first phero I realized that shit works BOTH ways , YIKES.
          Last edited by Vicki Lee; 03-17-2020, 12:14 PM.
          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
          (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
          (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
          FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

How much p86/neno do you all like to spray?
            I like about 2x sprays of each blend (12.5 mcg), I haven't really been good at discernment when it comes to describing what individual molecule does to me & my experiences at different sprays, or mcg levels... Maybe that'll be my assignment this year? I just enjoy each molecule spray & blend mixture as a whole experience. No one is like the other.
            Last edited by Vicki Lee; 03-17-2020, 12:13 PM.
            PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by KarmaKitty View Post
              My current favorite beautifying combo is xsp102 and NENO. Although, I think this is partially because of the self effects. Xps102 seems to affect my visual clarity, everything seems more vivid and alive when I wear this- including me . NENO seems to give an aura of healthy vitality and it gives me a feeling of confidence and a certain amount of swagger that I find men respond to.
              This reminds me, I wore Vibe and 2 sprays of neno, no cops, and had a guy chase me down for my number. I haven't used neno much but I'm looking forward to it. Thinking I might go for that combo again plus either 86 or 82.

As far as the topic, I think 82 might be my favorite beautifier although I do like 86 too. Something about 82 takes the edge. 86 is "beautiful" and 82 reads more "bad bitch" to me. I always think my eyes look so sexy with 82.

Comment

I wore 102 last night and liked it! I was wearing it with Cougar Potion from LPMP, which I do find to be slightly beautifying on it's own but the combo was a knockout!

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi View Post
                  I wore 102 last night and liked it! I was wearing it with Cougar Potion from LPMP, which I do find to be slightly beautifying on it's own but the combo was a knockout!
                  What is 102 please?

Comment

Originally posted by MostHoly View Post

What is 102 please?
                    XSP102 - Reputed to be an environmental processing enhancer

Comment

Thank you so much, I appreciate it!

Comment

DHEAs plus 82 makes me look so gorgeous. My eyes especially are bright and alluring.

Comment

DHEAs plus 82 makes me look so gorgeous. My eyes especially are bright and alluring.
                          Oh my, Yes! DHEAS, the original "sparkle and glow" and with P82? Oooooooo! I like!
                          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Usagi
                            Usagi commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Def one of my fave combos!

Does anyone notice beautifying effects with DM+ ? I feel like I did but I'm sure I was wearing something else with it.

Comment

Does anyone notice beautifying effects with DM+ ? I feel like I did but I'm sure I was wearing something else with it.
                            Alpha androstenol and copulins are both known to give the wearer a vibe of health and youth, that absolutely would count as beautification
                            Last edited by NuTrix; 12-30-2020, 10:53 AM.
                            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Usagi
                              Usagi commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Makes perfect sense

Can't wait for my order to arrive; got them both. *twerks*

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
                            P86 if I want people to stare at me in awe or find me extremely beautiful.

Babe if I want people to find me sexy but also potentially take care of me/give me free things.

Comment

In terms of strictly beautification, Nude Alpha, no doubt. I wonder if P86 is Androstenetrione ?
                              Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

This reminds me, I wore Vibe and 2 sprays of neno, no cops, and had a guy chase me down for my number. I haven't used neno much but I'm looking forward to it. Thinking I might go for that combo again plus either 86 or 82.

As far as the topic, I think 82 might be my favorite beautifier although I do like 86 too. Something about 82 takes the edge. 86 is "beautiful" and 82 reads more "bad bitch" to me. I always think my eyes look so sexy with 82.
                                Ooooh you have me adding 82 & 102 to my wishlist on my account... I feel like I've eyed 102 before but I'll have to brush back up on my notes in my journal a bit. We love a bad bitch Signature, I'm sold.

Comment

• Usagi
                                  Usagi commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  I hope you get a chance to try them!

Thanks for the warning, Vicki Lee, regarding the dusty 7's looking like 10's under the influence of P86!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X