yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheros for favors??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheros for favors??

XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
    LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comply, xs194 or Babe.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Yes i was also thinking babe

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
        Comply, xs194 or Babe.
        I've been reading so much about xs194 as of late here. Is it best solo or best with, say a blend like Comply or Babe or even Temptress?

Comment

Originally posted by MostHoly View Post

I've been reading so much about xs194 as of late here. Is it best solo or best with, say a blend like Comply or Babe or even Temptress?
          I use it alone at work and it's great. I would think it depends on what the purpose is for. If you want something less subtle I would combine with one of those depending on what you are trying to do.

Comment

Innocence works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by MostHoly View Post

It is my workblend and I use it solo. Have had good experience with it with the usual suspects (Connections, Cohesion, Fantasy & Madame) though + The Wife blend.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
                  Try adding some Comply with the InnocenceComply on its own can make people think youre being pushy or demanding, but the Innocence makes your intentions seem more...well, innocent....as if helping you was their idea.
                  Cunning and I love it.
                  Arsenal

Comment

I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
                      Babe combo
                      XS194 with out anything add on works best when it comes to women and asking for things.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X