yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Something to make people leave me Alone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something to make people leave me Alone

Hi Hi

I'm having an issue with a lady at work and it seems to happen with a certain type of woman. I just want something that makes people leave me alone, but not see me as the aggressor or aggressive. I haven't had this happen in a couple of years because I control the type of situation that I put myself in, but this one I cannot control and I'm annoyed at this point. When I get annoyed enough and unleash, I become the aggressor so I'm trying to nip it in the bud before it gets to that point.

Also I'm looking for something similar that would be useful when meeting with E-suite people that I want to see me as someone that alpha-ish, yet nice and helpful even if I'm about to nail their ass for not following regulations.

Actually what do y'all think about Xs194 for the second question because it seems like a match?

Comment

- Spray 12x of one spray
      - Spray yourself with like 8-12 different sprays (preferably ones that conflict with each other)

You should be invisible.

For the second, maybe xs194 + Temptress.

Comment

• PumpedUpKids
        PumpedUpKids commented
        Editing a comment
        12 sprays ... girl you got money LOL

I don't even have that many. I have to order more.

I think I own Temptress already. I will look.

• Cheerio
        Cheerio commented
        Editing a comment
        PumpedUpKids - well, it can be twelve sprays of one mone as well. Do you see my list? This doesn't include the ones from LPMP. I've about 40+ mones.

• PumpedUpKids
        PumpedUpKids commented
        Editing a comment
        I have a lot more of LPMP that I want to use up. I may try those.

Comment

Ooh I have Innocence well a sample. Basically I need to go shopping lol. I think I have some stones with me. I'm out of town, but I think I have some onyx or obsidian ... gotta check. I've been wearing a Rhodonite bracelet that I set intentions for to heal relationships. I don't know this lady (just met her), so idk why she keeps bothering me.

Comment

Originally posted by PumpedUpKids View Post

Ooh I have Innocence well a sample. Basically I need to go shopping lol. I think I have some stones with me. I'm out of town, but I think I have some onyx or obsidian ... gotta check. I've been wearing a Rhodonite bracelet that I set intentions for to heal relationships. I don't know this lady (just met her), so idk why she keeps bothering me.
          Black Onyx and Obsidian are good repelling stone. I believe Obsidian actually returns the negativity back to the sender. Rhodonite is familiar to Rose Quartz. Sweet stone.

Do you come across as carefree or unbothered? I find that often puts a mark on your back against certain types.

Comment

Originally posted by colorfulaura View Post

Black Onyx and Obsidian are good repelling stone. I believe Obsidian actually returns the negativity back to the sender. Rhodonite is familiar to Rose Quartz. Sweet stone.

Do you come across as carefree or unbothered? I find that often puts a mark on your back against certain types.
            Yes ... I'm living my best life and don't really care to be bothered. I'm actually at a training that I don't need and she had the nerve to act like this was going to make or break my ability to do my job. I'm not new at this and if she actually was paying attention to the stuff I said she would have known I have a degree in my field and have been doing it for years.

I'm going to see what the stones do ... wish me luck.

Comment

I think Inbetween will work for both wishes, since 1. You want to be left alone, your wish and need will be her wish and need. 2. The stealth modus of xs194 will be very handy there.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• PumpedUpKids
                PumpedUpKids commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks. XS194 is on my list. Y'all just reconfirm my choices.

xs194
              or
              Also, APi is the shiznit for your first dilemma. It's amazaballs for work. Respect without aggression. Projects trust, competence and calm.
              It doesn't sound like you want to be left alone so much as get this chick off your back, maybe even on your side? APi. Unfortunately it's only in oil and could be pricey.
              XS194 won't get you ignored, but works and may get you what you need - less push back.
              Good luck!
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• PumpedUpKids
                PumpedUpKids commented
                Editing a comment
                Geez that is expensive ... what effects have you gotten as a woman? I would have never considered looking in the mens department. I will be looking for a new job, so I wonder if that would be helpful.

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                It's oil and a little goes a long way, 1-2drops. Projects calm, competence and trustworthiness. Not super alpha on me at all, good respect hits without coming off as arrogant.

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                PumpedUpKids Api reads neutral on me, you are safe to try him. It is an amazing Status blend.

There must be something in the air because my company has restructured and the new team I'm on is hostile AF.

Comment

• PumpedUpKids
                PumpedUpKids commented
                Editing a comment
                Sorry, hopefully things get better for you.

It's also mercury retrograde so maybe that's it. IDK. I work in a customer facing field,but I've never had this happen.

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                colorfulaura then you need xs194

I'm about to purchase XS194. What are some samples that would mix well with it? I have more flirty stuff, so I thought cohesive at least. I actually really want to try girlfriend, so I will buy that next (I'm proud of myself because normally I would buy everything in 1 big order).

Comment

I'll purchase XS194 too PumpedUpKids and LOL I also started applying for new jobs as I don't have the patience for aggressive work environments. I do have to stay a couple more months though until my lease is up, so this will be an adventure.

Comment

Originally posted by PumpedUpKids View Post
                  I'm about to purchase XS194. What are some samples that would mix well with it? I have more flirty stuff, so I thought cohesive at least. I actually really want to try girlfriend, so I will buy that next (I'm proud of myself because normally I would buy everything in 1 big order).

I'll purchase XS194 too PumpedUpKids and LOL I also started applying for new jobs as I don't have the patience for aggressive work environments. I do have to stay a couple more months though until my lease is up, so this will be an adventure.

The Inbetween was created to help women with ambitions to get ahead in her professional part of life, buy her and use her and you will be rewarded.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

The Inbetween was created to help women with ambitions to get ahead in her professional part of life, buy her and use her and you will be rewarded.
                    That's perfect. I've been so focused on dating pheros that I didn't prioritize the fact most of my life is at work and the dynamics there are more impactful on my emotional health.

Comment

That's perfect. I've been so focused on dating pheros that I didn't prioritize the fact most of my life is at work and the dynamics there are more impactful on my emotional health.
                      XS194 can be used at dating too, just remember to combine it with a feminine blend to steer it in the direction you want. I love Fantasy & Psel with the Inbetween and think the girlfriend blend can be useful too with a little DM and Xist. Your wants and needs becomes his wants and needs.
                      Arsenal

Comment

It should be something fear-based alpha mone, I could not think any female mone but for male I would choose Dominant Ascend, or LAL's Bad Wolf, or AD's A314
                        PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                        PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                        APEX: Manimal 2
                        * sample bottle

Comment

Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

We're all going through it this month!

Comment

We're all going through it this month!
                              Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

What you've probably have been feeling is Saturn retrograde.... Ask me how I know, a bish been going through some shit ok?! Lol, Mercury is in the shadow period and will be going retrograde shortly on the 7th next month .
                                Saturn's ass has moved over into Capricorn y'all.Don't let the next 2.5 years pass you by without securing the bag!
                                PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                                (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                                (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                                LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                                FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Vicki Lee
                                  Vicki Lee commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  *Pluto Retrograde and just Saturn in Capricron

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X