yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Just got my package! Need help with combinations for desired outcome.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got my package! Need help with combinations for desired outcome.

Comment

Looking forward to reading your reports!
      Happy experimenting!
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

This is going to be good.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Day 1!

So today, I wore 1x Babe, 1x Girlfriend, and 1x Temptress, on top of love oil (claims to have 10% copulins) from Memphis Conjure and Sugar Baby oil in my elbows and knees. Put Queen Bee oil in my makeup.

Man, I felt like the SHIT! Not sure which one it was, I think Temptress, but after putting them on I felt drunk/high. I looked around like, uhm I know I didn't smoke this morning. lol. But I felt like the hottest bitch around. When I went to walk my dog I could feel my hips swinging a little more. So definitely some effects on me. But the sleepier I got the less I felt it.

Today I went to a doctor appointment, then to the mall to run errands. I noticed saleswomen a little more chatty with me and sweet but could also be because I went to some pricier stores that generally have better service so I'd say no hits. But I was able to converse back much better when usually I'm at a loss when people talk to me in public.

Currently at a coffee shop and no hits. Wanted to grace an upscale bar with my presence tonight but I'm too tired and sure the dog needs walking.

I'm also exhausted from being up all night so not even in the mood to talk and probably going to go home. But tomorrow wondering if I should up the dosage to 2 sprays, or try Temptress, Babe, and Desire Me then nix girlfriend and save it for when I have a date (I've been swiping crazy on bumble to get some dates to work these copulins on lol). So many possible combinations but I love the temptress vibe!

I'll have more energy, and I have a social event to attend by myself so hopefully I get some hits so I'm not sitting alone sipping water lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Theogqueen View Post
          Day 1!

So today, I wore 1x Babe, 1x Girlfriend, and 1x Temptress, on top of love oil (claims to have 10% copulins) from Memphis Conjure and Sugar Baby oil in my elbows and knees. Put Queen Bee oil in my makeup.

Man, I felt like the SHIT! Not sure which one it was, I think Temptress, but after putting them on I felt drunk/high. I looked around like, uhm I know I didn't smoke this morning. lol. But I felt like the hottest bitch around. When I went to walk my dog I could feel my hips swinging a little more. So definitely some effects on me. But the sleepier I got the less I felt it.

Today I went to a doctor appointment, then to the mall to run errands. I noticed saleswomen a little more chatty with me and sweet but could also be because I went to some pricier stores that generally have better service so I'd say no hits. But I was able to converse back much better when usually I'm at a loss when people talk to me in public.

Currently at a coffee shop and no hits. Wanted to grace an upscale bar with my presence tonight but I'm too tired and sure the dog needs walking.

I'm also exhausted from being up all night so not even in the mood to talk and probably going to go home. But tomorrow wondering if I should up the dosage to 2 sprays, or try Temptress, Babe, and Desire Me then nix girlfriend and save it for when I have a date (I've been swiping crazy on bumble to get some dates to work these copulins on lol). So many possible combinations but I love the temptress vibe!

I'll have more energy, and I have a social event to attend by myself so hopefully I get some hits so I'm not sitting alone sipping water lol.
          Have you tried Temptress on its own?

Comment

• Theogqueen
            Theogqueen commented
            Editing a comment
            Not yet but I may tomorrow!

It is usually recommended that you find the sweet spot for each pheromone individually. These are very potent pheromones so a sweet spot can be found in a week or less. Steves recommendation is to try just one spray for two days and try it at home, then out and about maybe in a day spot and then a night spot. After two days, take a day off and then try 2 sprays and try the same spots/conditions again and notice if it is better or worse., take another day off and try 3 sprays and compare again.

Note the effects on both you and others. Yes, some of these will make you tired.

Each one of your pheros is actually already a combo. After I find a sweet spot it often takes me a couple of weeks to try it in all the different sorts of social conditions. If you get to know these pheromones at depth, you will be in a much better position to design your own combos on the fly to suit your mood, situations, locations time of day, etc. Great Fun.

Most of the girls use DM a lot. On guys, there can be a right and wrong situation but on women, barely ever. Temptress to me seems like a decent standalone. It is so high status though. I've tried it twice and felt like I should be in an evening gown. AS a guy, I will have to try this theory in a suit but I won't have that opportunity for a few weeks. This may be one female phero that I cannot pull off as a guy or that high of status.

As far as combo there are already a good amount of cops in it. At the amount in temptress, its mostly says Status but if you were to add some more cops it should scream high status and sexual. To much might bring the status down though. DM might bring you down from gown to cocktail dress It will need a cover scent. Do you think it smells like cucumbers? Lol

I haven't tried Babe or Girlfriend yet to comment on them but I would bet they go together well.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
            It is usually recommended that you find the sweet spot for each pheromone individually. These are very potent pheromones so a sweet spot can be found in a week or less. Steves recommendation is to try just one spray for two days and try it at home, then out and about maybe in a day spot and then a night spot. After two days, take a day off and then try 2 sprays and try the same spots/conditions again and notice if it is better or worse., take another day off and try 3 sprays and compare again.

Note the effects on both you and others. Yes, some of these will make you tired.

Each one of your pheros is actually already a combo. After I find a sweet spot it often takes me a couple of weeks to try it in all the different sorts of social conditions. If you get to know these pheromones at depth, you will be in a much better position to design your own combos on the fly to suit your mood, situations, locations time of day, etc. Great Fun.

Most of the girls use DM a lot. On guys, there can be a right and wrong situation but on women, barely ever. Temptress to me seems like a decent standalone. It is so high status though. I've tried it twice and felt like I should be in an evening gown. AS a guy, I will have to try this theory in a suit but I won't have that opportunity for a few weeks. This may be one female phero that I cannot pull off as a guy or that high of status.

As far as combo there are already a good amount of cops in it. At the amount in temptress, its mostly says Status but if you were to add some more cops it should scream high status and sexual. To much might bring the status down though. DM might bring you down from gown to cocktail dress It will need a cover scent. Do you think it smells like cucumbers? Lol

I haven't tried Babe or Girlfriend yet to comment on them but I would bet they go together well.

Comment

I do the same thing, like a kid opening a box of candy

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                I do the same thing, like a kid opening a box of candy

Comment

Celebrity is really nice. On me it is finicky for the sweet spot, When I use too much it just seems to quit working. I have a couple of men's pheromones that seem to have neutralized it too. I use 1 1/4 to 1 1/2. 2 so far hasn't been any better and sometimes worse. I see a lot of girls using 2 sprays here though.

I recently wore two sprays and thought it wasn't working at all. It may have infuriated another man that is status sensitive. I maintained my cool but we were all surprised and I thought everyone would side with him because he had lost a wife 6 months ago and he's still reeling. Instead, the whole room gathered around me. It was like the celebrity was delayed and I'd never experienced that before. I'm sure you'll like it once you get it nailed down.

Comment

Today, I'm wearing 1x (2 sprays from the sample bottle) Temptress and 2x Babe (front and back of neck) not liking the self effect at all! I know it's Babe making me feel super serious and down to business and a little bit like, "don't you dare talk to me." And I don't like it. So much so I have an event later and I'll be showering it off because I hate how it makes me feel, it makes me just want to go home and be miserable, and I'm very irritated with other people lol. No hits, but some sly looks which I always get so don't know if I can attribute it to the pheromones.

Comment

Today, I'm wearing 1x (2 sprays from the sample bottle) Temptress and 2x Babe (front and back of neck) not liking the self effect at all! I know it's Babe making me feel super serious and down to business and a little bit like, "don't you dare talk to me." And I don't like it. So much so I have an event later and I'll be showering it off because I hate how it makes me feel, it makes me just want to go home and be miserable, and I'm very irritated with other people lol. No hits, but some sly looks which I always get so don't know if I can attribute it to the pheromones.
                      Babe and Temptress together sounds like an Amazon warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by colorfulaura View Post

Babe and Temptress together sounds like an Amazon warrior.

Comment

Comment

• Muestereate
                            Muestereate commented
                            Editing a comment
                            L-Tyrosine and B vitamins will help. I found L-Tyrosine in a GNC protein supplement. Your body will adjust somewhat with time. I barely ever get tired from them now, but sometimes...

Also, someone mentioned them making you tired and I definitely feel that. How to combat that?
                          Take your vitamin pills, lots of water and sleep.
                          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Take your vitamin pills, lots of water and sleep.

Comment

My package came early for some reason! Got Celebrity with love boat and connections samples! And some pop rocks ??

Comment

Comment

• Ildergreier
                                  Ildergreier commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  On a concert I would have used Babe + Connections.

• Theogqueen
                                  Theogqueen commented
                                  Editing a comment

I got some CRAZY hits tonight at the concert! Will update tomorrow. I finally have a date tomorrow to test girlfriend on too.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X