yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What happens if you used the Girlfriend (XS169) blend around women?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens if you used the Girlfriend (XS169) blend around women?

What happens if you used the Girlfriend (XS169) blend around women? Or any phero directed toward men for women?

I want to know if any of you have had any experience with the Girlfriend Blend (for women) and what effects it's had on your female friends or acquaintances.

Good question.
    I don't know.
    However, I've worn many of male attracting blends around women and haven't had a notable negative experience except for random women, checking me out and subtly trying to compete with me at times.
    When I've worn blends around both friends and women in the common areas of my workspace, I've receive lots of compliments and questions in the form of compliments from women, celebrity4w and sweetness made women put on on a pedestal. That's now I felt.
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

XS196 is a very good social, so it is safe to use among women as well as men.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I can tell you that women do not like Xist and Babe, but I haven't tried Girlfriend yet.

Comment

When I wear it, it works pretty well for me. Girls like to chat and bond with me.

But I also like to stack mones & that could be a mixture of the blends causing them to react that way.
          Don't count on me to use one at a time, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by siren View Post
            I can tell you that women do not like Xist and Babe, but I haven't tried Girlfriend yet.
            I didn't know women weren't a fan of Xist. I didn't notice too much of a difference amongst my female friends, or even male friends. HOWEVER, I did get noticed more and approached by men and women I didn't know with Xist.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
              When I wear it, it works pretty well for me. Girls like to chat and bond with me.

But I also like to stack mones & that could be a mixture of the blends causing them to react that way.
              Don't count on me to use one at a time, lol.
              It's great you've had that experience! I would love to try it, but sometimes I feel like the phero smell is just so obvious despite having perfume on that I get super shy and stand-offish despite my outgoing personality!

Comment

My normally ornery sister is a lot nicer and more passive.

Comment

Originally posted by siren View Post
                  I have never experienced any of this.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

So I tried Girlfriend around my female friends as well as the guy of my interest. ALL of them were a lot calmer, gentle, and passive. My 2 days of testing it out has just been super chill.

I'm excited to continue testing more blends and mixes!

Comment

I've had good results around women. I see women all day at work. It's a wonderful social around women, they get pretty giggly

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I have never experienced any of this.
                        Same ! It's so weird how pheros affect everyone differently. Women love me with xist4w!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuzumoo View Post
                          So I tried Girlfriend around my female friends as well as the guy of my interest. ALL of them were a lot calmer, gentle, and passive. My 2 days of testing it out has just been super chill.

I'm excited to continue testing more blends and mixes!
                          Hmm girlfriend is going on my wishlist.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X