yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Infatuation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infatuation

Just thinking here, but I'd love to have a phero called and intended towards... Infatuation. I realize that maybe some consider pheros to be already doing that. But I am talking a long term thing. Something that has all the qualities of what other blends may do, but with a strong imprinting that makes those feelings last.

Do you have a blend that has done this for you? If so, I'd love to hear what and how....
    XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
    LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

I'm the Xist fan girl.
    When I first got it, all it took was 2 weeks testing at work as my baseline and I had to stop wearing it.
    I'm married and was getting way to much crushy attention from male co-workers. So much so that even others were pointing it out to me.

With my SO, for keeping up the infatuation, Xist &
    XS191
    SweetnessXS
    PSEL
    FantasyXS....
    well, Xist and just about anything
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Xist.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X