yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mones.... pheromones and hormones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mones.... pheromones and hormones

So have any of you ladies reached the point where you have used pheromones to help deal with the psychological and emotional symptoms of perimenopause? If so, what did you use and how? I have tried Cohesion for the PMS related mood swings (which I used to NEVER have). It works for a little bit to calm me down, but I also seem to be having more swings around ovulation. And just becoming more emotional in general throughout the month. I don't have a doctor saying I am in the early stages, but based on my age and increase in what seems to be reactions to hormone fluctuations... I am just guessing.
    XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
    LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Ooooo. Subscribed!
    I've used Cohesion and other A1 products for any monthly issues too and have wondered about hormones and pheromones but didn't really delve too deeply into it...yet.
    I need to learn more about hormones and peri/menopause and estrogen...and whatever else come with all that... first.
    ?????Imagine if pheromones could be helpful for that! Yet a whole other frontier may await!
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Surely as much as they can affect mood, there can be some combo that helps maintain a resemblance of sanity through stuff like this. I know Balm Bomb from LPMP is said to have some effect, but I have never used it for hormone related issues. I have only used it to relax at bedtime.
      XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
      LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

I think you're right!
        I know this may seem unrelated, but it's one of the things I'm curious about
        I read a post recently, I will try to find it again. It explained that meo-est was detected in women with breast cancer. NOT that it caused it, only that it was detected.
        Which leads me to wonder...
        People using pheromones have been concerned about a correlation that MEO somehow caused cancer, which is what we seem to hear on the phero forums.
        Equilin (another name for meo) is used in hormone replacement therapy for post menopausal women.
        I also know they use hormone therapy to treat certain cancers. Reading this thread makes me wonder if that is why meo was found in some women with breast cancer.
        Perhaps MEO got its bad wrap from showing up at the wrong time and wrong place? Perhaps showing up in women who had breast cancer because they were being given MEO (Equilin) as part of their treatment theropy? The article that cited MEO as being detected doesn't mention how it is that a human woman produces what is an equine hormone...could it be that this is what started all our (phero users) concerns about MEO?

But my point here is, they DO use MEO, or at least a form of it, in hormone therapy.
        What's to say other pheromones couldn't be of similar value?
        Things we know are already suppliments like DHEA, pregnenolone, etc.

I think another question would be, we're talking usage of mcgs here for pheromones. I don't know, other than mood altering, if the affects would be substantial enough to make a physical change. I know A1 helps me feel calm and relaxed, which can help cramps be less annoying, but it doesn't stop them or make them go away. But this is still a great rabbit hole to pursue!

Comment

I totally agree with your line of thinking here. But I do believe that being given those hormone therapies from animals could contribute to the cancer growth. Hormone balance is so very delicate. That being said, I don't believe the woman is PRODUCING the MEO. And I feel fairly certain they are getting ENORMOUS doses of it in therapy in comparison to what one would take in via use of a pheromone, assuming they aren't consuming it for some ridiculous reason. Very curious, indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
            I totally agree with your line of thinking here. But I do believe that being given those hormone therapies from animals could contribute to the cancer growth. Hormone balance is so very delicate. That being said, I don't believe the woman is PRODUCING the MEO. And I feel fairly certain they are getting ENORMOUS doses of it in therapy in comparison to what one would take in via use of a pheromone, assuming they aren't consuming it for some ridiculous reason. Very curious, indeed.
            Yes, that crossed my mind too. Could such a foreign hormone, over time, contribute to the imbalance?

Completely agree! I wish it weren't so, but I know several women personally with breast cancer and all of them are/were treated with hormone therapy. I would not be interested to know if Equilin was part of their treatment programs. The science, no matter how much they think they know, is still in its infancy and we are the guinea pigs

As far as pheromones and us? I would be happy to find something to grease the wheels for when the time (peri/meno) comes, not necessarily find a cure

Comment

I use Cohesion a little week before my period and during my period, I am still a regular girl and haven't noticed any differences yet, anyway I am celebrating my 44 birthday on Sunday, so I bet it will come soon enough.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                NuTrix thank you. I won't be celebrating much.

• Vicki Lee
                Vicki Lee commented
                Editing a comment
                Happy second early birthday wishes! ??????????????<3

• siren
                siren commented
                Editing a comment
                Happy birthday!

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Yes, that crossed my mind too. Could such a foreign hormone, over time, contribute to the imbalance?

Completely agree! I wish it weren't so, but I know several women personally with breast cancer and all of them are/were treated with hormone therapy. I would not be interested to know if Equilin was part of their treatment programs. The science, no matter how much they think they know, is still in its infancy and we are the guinea pigs

As far as pheromones and us? I would be happy to find something to grease the wheels for when the time (peri/meno) comes, not necessarily find a cure
              To piggie back this a bit...you know, to add to the confusion

Without knowing the original article that began the who MEO-Est debate, it's impossible to backtrack to see if the article lists, for instance, the ages of those with breast cancer involved in the source study.

Were they previous recipients of Equilin of any sort?

Were all women In the article/test with breast cancer found to have MEO?

Or only some women?

Like say, women who may previously had hormone therapy that included some form of MEO?

Cancer hormone therapy often is used to inhibit estrogens, so it would be likely if MEO is showing up, it's because of a previous treatment.

And you're absolutely right curiouscat women DO NOT produce equine hormones, but they got there somehow...so who done it?

We don't have answers for any of this, well, at least I don't

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
              I use Cohesion a little week before my period and during my period, I am still a regular girl and haven't noticed any differences yet, anyway I am celebrating my 44 birthday on Sunday, so I bet it will come soon enough.
              Happy early birthday! I am a few years behind you, but I am still seeing some changes in the way I go through my cycle. Emotionally and physically. In the last 6 month or so I have started waking up FREEZING at night. And I keep my room really cold because I am ALWAYS hot. So I don't know if I am having a heat flash and then coming off of it I feel really cold, or what. But that is a PAIN IN THE ASS. It is nearly impossible to warm up when it happens. I also have seen changes in how emotional I get the week prior to my period AND at ovulation. I was never one that people could tell I was in any phase of my cycle because it never really affected me from a mood standpoint that was overly noticeable. I wasn't the girl that the guy was like, OOOH, it must be THAT time. I always sailed through it from that perspective. But man, that is getting haywire and I feel bad for other people who have endured this throughout their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by curiouscat View Post

Happy early birthday! I am a few years behind you, but I am still seeing some changes in the way I go through my cycle. Emotionally and physically. In the last 6 month or so I have started waking up FREEZING at night. And I keep my room really cold because I am ALWAYS hot. So I don't know if I am having a heat flash and then coming off of it I feel really cold, or what. But that is a PAIN IN THE ASS. It is nearly impossible to warm up when it happens. I also have seen changes in how emotional I get the week prior to my period AND at ovulation. I was never one that people could tell I was in any phase of my cycle because it never really affected me from a mood standpoint that was overly noticeable. I wasn't the girl that the guy was like, OOOH, it must be THAT time. I always sailed through it from that perspective. But man, that is getting haywire and I feel bad for other people who have endured this throughout their lives.
                This does not sound too good. Hugs.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

curiouscat perhaps purchase some androstadienone in oil, so you can dab a little right under your nose as needed. Decant some to a 3 or 5ml roller ball to carry on you for "emergency situations" if you start to feel irritable, overwhelmed or stressed?

AndrostAnone is supposed to be like A1 without depressive effect for the guys, but I only just got it and haven't had the chance to test it (it will be in DT purgatory until Tues) It could be another option...

ETA - Anone may only be equivalent as a replacement for an attractent, not necessarily for the chill/comfort vibe women get from androstadienone, I will have to test to see how it feels as far as that aspect....
                  Last edited by NuTrix; 05-31-2019, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment
                    CORRECTION! It is XSP93 that is supposed to be A1 like without the sides. Please disregard Anone comment and go buy XSP93 instead I'm testing it now...

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                  Woop! Happy Early Birthday!!!!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X