yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Some quick questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some quick questions

Hi ladies, I was just wondering if any of you have been in the receiving end of pheromone products. If so, did you know that they were being used, or did you find out later? And finally, did you feel any effects from said products? Thanks! ~'bean

I know I shouldn't respond since I don't really have the answer you seek but I saw this thread and wanted to jump start it with an answer so please forgive me.

I have been on the receiving end of pheromone usage but I knew about it because I was their dealer.

I had an ex use Tuth to see how it would affect me. I don't think I noticed much of a difference but it could be that I was looking for a particular result.

I gave someone close to me IG and Shine. I wasn't aware they were wearing it until after I asked them but that certainly had an effect. They looked extremely clean/crisp , totally bright and I couldn't keep my eyes of them. This never happened before.

I don't have anything to go by in regards to Pheromone XS products and I do apologize in advance.

Comment

Oh please don't apologize, I appreciate both the jumpstart and the answers, which are completely what I was looking for. While I would love to hear about XS products, my query is not specific to them. Thanks so much! ~'bean

Comment

Welcome to our community. We are a little low on the lady count, but please give us time. We are gradually building and I expect we will see a larger percentage of women to men shortly

With that said allow me to also chime in and say I have definitely been on the other end of pheromones. I actually created the women's blends you'll find in the store all based on one of my girlfriends insistence. I used to be a consultant for Androtics as the resident pheromone expert so I had access to all their mixes when they were still innovative. I had given a couple to my girl and she loved them. She was a shy beer goddess at the Flying Saucer in Memphis and is super hot southern blonde with blue eyes. Most guys thought she was bitchy because of her shyness, but it was just that. She had some low self esteem from an ex who was abusive and parents too. When she first started using pheromones we were kind of talking but only that. Her first night her tips increased from an average of $30-50 a night to well over $200. She was hooked from that point on.

To answer your question now something also happened to me. I really liked her. I mean she was one of the hottest girls in the place and in a beautiful kind of way. However I was at the time into more of a slutty type of girl and she was far from it. Now as I said I gave her some mixes to help her, but by all things pink and squishy did I get hooked on her, line and sinker! I went from not really interested in her type to I need this girl in my life. Even though I clearly knew she was using them I was still just wow.

Another girlfriend of mine was very susceptible to pheromones. She was the perfect test buddy because I could tell if what I was blending had an impact. She wore her emotions quite openly. Now this girl was a farmers daughter, very innocent girl next door type. She was humble but stunningly beautiful. Again totally not my type but apparently the impact the pheromones the first girl wore had on me transferred over to this one. However this one would not wear pheromones because she knew they worked and she could barely contain her always horny and ready to go boyfriend (me). One day she decided to give them a try and well lets just say I was all over it.

Back to waitress girl: she was so into mones that when Androtics out of the blue stopped making her favorite blends she had quite a fit. She threatened me with never having her again if I couldn't replicate her favorites. I didn't want to replicate their mixes so together we forged the XS line until they met her approval and so here we are.

I'm happy to answer any questions you might have.

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X