yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS143 Sexy Confidence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel like re-visting Sexy Confidence again... I just might wear her tonight actually... I personally haven't been as motivated to wear Goddess lately. And I've only worn SC at least 3 times & I've had her for a long time, she deserves some more love lol. I totally understand what you mean by feeling aloof Ildergreier, I feel an undercurrent of domination in it.

I meant to write about the last day I was working in the strip club a few months ago and I wore Sexy Confidence... Man when I tell you that I felt like I owned that
    floooor. Like every man saw me as their equal or even maybe superior? in a sense, since it's such a sexually charged environment. I found men were confiding in me a lot when we had conversations more which was weird like the way you guys describe connections. Like one guy told me that I should be in sales because of my personality and conversation skills... And it's funny cause he wasn't taking what I was selling him which was a dance lol the irony. He literally thought I was trying to seduce him into leaving his wife and having sex with me lolol. It's a generalization that's common but that was a first for me and I think SC enhanced that pre-conceived notion he was feeling. The first time I wore this the selfies were strong, last time it was more of a subtle feel to it.

Where I've been working (Bar) I've been very meek... I think it's time to take a more active, dominant role when it comes to interacting with males... It's time to be a predator again.
    ????
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
      Where I've been working (Bar) I've been very meek... I think it's time to take a more active, dominant role when it comes to interacting with males... It's time to be a predator again.????
      Yes, make them give you all their money.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Anyway, this Saturday night I picked up a nice guy (the tall young slender one I have been dreaming about) from a bar while wearing Sexy Confidence, since I was drunk I put on some Psel too when coming back home (2x SC + 1x Psel) and my God, we could not keep our hands from each other. It was amazing and surreal and we both agreed it was the best sex for a very long time.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment

OMG. Sexy Confidence had a similar effect for me too. It's actually scary strong.

Comment

Originally posted by colorfulaura View Post
          OMG. Sexy Confidence had a similar effect for me too. It's actually scary strong.
          Yeah, Sexy Confidence kind of presented me an angle to see him again. )
          Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
            Review and roundup of Sexy Confidence (xs143).

The effect on the environment.

He, he, he, he, he amazing because of the reach Sexy Confidence has. Men is really taken with this and they look at you, or look is perhaps not the expression to use her, but burn their eyes on you will be right to use here. And I love it. I feed off a certain predatory quality SC have here and I know I can have any man in the room if I want when wearing SC, no more than 1x was needed for that effect.

Ildergreier
            I love that. Right there with you regarding the predatoress

black widow thor GIF

Comment

More people dared to order this beauty?
              Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

I'll test this one out more. I'm gonna have to do it alone or with just one other one. I'm thinking Goddess.
                I feel like those two would be explosive together.
                Did you ever try this? I was thinking about this combo for the airport.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X