yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Good Blends to Wear When Going Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Blends to Wear When Going Out

This is a thread for those who go out (bars, clubs, concerts, events, etc)

Any combo/blends that has worked for you, please contribute to the thread
    Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Babe + Engage + Xist: Multiple men approach you. Good for crowded places. You capture multiple eyes. Men went to pleasure you.
    Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

Comment

Psel + Xist + a little dash more DM+.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
        Psel + Xist + a little dash more DM+.
        Current Arsenal:

Comment

i enjoyed loveboat + psel. I got great hits with that, but something funny:
          instead of telling me how beautiful I was, people would tell the person I was with; "she's so cute" or something of nice of my perceived beauty, which was weird cos if I'm right in front of someone, he or she, can give me the compliment directly. I also was also told complimentary things people have said to him of my appearance days later, from the person I was with that same evening. An older man asked to take a picture with me, and I'm surprised I obliged (I wasn't drinking either to loosen me up) Then he gave me his business card to try to impress me, lol.
          "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post
            instead of telling me how beautiful I was, people would tell the person I was with; "she's so cute" or something of nice of my perceived beauty, which was weird cos if I'm right in front of someone, he or she, can give me the compliment directly. I also was also told complimentary things people have said to him of my appearance days later, from the person I was with that same evening. An older man asked to take a picture with me, and I'm surprised I obliged (I wasn't drinking either to loosen me up) Then he gave me his business card to try to impress me, lol.
            I'm noting this! Love Boat is starting to grow on me. I wonder what else it goes great with. Do you think DM+ is a good substitute for PSEL?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

I'm noting this! Love Boat is starting to grow on me. I wonder what else it goes great with. Do you think DM+ is a good substitute for PSEL?
              I suppose it can be.

what say you, Ildergreier ?

Although both PSEL and DM+ were living with me, I was afraid to wear either of them because I thought they were straight up sex, and I like to walk in alleys lmao; but! they both play so nicely with me in a nonsexual (to the naked eyes..) manner. I wish I would've tried both sooner.

edit! I love loveboat too! I wear her almost as often as I do xist4w.
              "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

I suppose it can be.

what say you, Ildergreier ?

Although both PSEL and DM+ were living with me, I was afraid to wear either of them because I thought they were straight up sex, and I like to walk in alleys lmao; but! they both play so nicely with me in a nonsexual (to the naked eyes..) manner. I wish I would've tried both sooner.

edit! I love loveboat too! I wear her almost as often as I do xist4w.
                I ask bc my sample of PSEL is done but DM+ is right here waiting to be used. And I was afraid to wear DM for the same reason. I thought it was only sex, LOL.

Comment

Current Arsenal:

Comment

Thank you! It could totally be the PSEL that helped drive those compliments my way.

Comment

You are going to love it.
                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

LB, Fantasy, DM+
                        LB, Vibe, DM (or DM+), neno
                        LB, Babe
                        LB, Engage, DM+
                        LB, Bliss, DM+
                        LB, Celebrity, DM+

Not so much party or club, but also
                        LB, Cohesion, DM (or DM+)
                        LB, Connections (w or w/o DM or DM+)
                        LB will lighten up status blends and make you more approachable. Take note of any combo that the products don't include cops and toss in a drop of DM oil or a spray of DM+, but know that DM+ has a-nol and DM oil does not have a-nol. The added a-nol in DM+ will always give extra lift, that you may or may not want

*I see a lot of people using DM amd DM+ interchangeably, but they are not the same thing. Make sure you use what will be most effective for your desired outcome

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Ildergreier
                          Ildergreier commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I like both the spray and the oil.

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yes, both are staples for me too

When it comes to going out.....

You need to consider the purpose of you going before you chose which blends to use and what to focus on in a combination. What kind of place and the patrons that frequent the place should also be taking into consideration.

Why?

You simply don't want to have a bad imprint on anyone, especially not when both you and they are drinking. This is for security reasons.

So for high end restaurants, more classical concerts and art happenings, I simply use Madame or a combination with XS191 and Thinker. Both Madame and the XS191 combination heightens deeper, but quiet artistic experiences (this also goes for classical music, even if that is not necesseraly quiet.).

When I am out clubbing (something I rarely do) with friends I prefer a combination with Bitch, Babe or Psel. I can throw everything to them and the evening will always be a blast. When I start test XS143 Sexy Confidence I am going to check if that one work as a party animal as well. I prefer something "predatory" for clubbing though, it just makes the evening more fun, then just a status social does. Those blends makes you the hunter and the men as the prey and it is so fun to observe they trying figure shit out.

When I need access to backstage in venues where they don't know me: Xs190 + Tease. It is status and sexy, but also fun and sparkly and the xs190 makes people give you deferential treatment. This combination served me well yester summer when Sepultura visited the town, in less then ten minutes talking with the guards I was backstage and said hello to a friend from old groupie days (Derrick Green), he recognized me and it was a fun evening revisiting the more carefree days of the early 00's. His girlfriend was extremely lovely too.

When I am out with a friend and it is just the two of us out eating dinner and out listening to some music thereafter, I try to stay as low key with the pheromones as possible and in most cases I reach for Madame, Tease or Fantasy (using them as a stand alone) or I try one of the blends I am testing at the moment in a combination with DM and Xist and something social or status if is needed. Status Booster is very nice in a situation like this too because it works in stealth modus, just like xs194 and Xist.

Hope this post helps.
                        Last edited by Ildergreier; 05-26-2019, 05:18 AM.
                        Arsenal

Comment

Anyway, I am going to three festivals (two music and one literature) this summer and three in the fall (two blues, one punk), and are looking forward to think through combinations for them. With all the new blends and the testing I have done the last half year, I think I will dare to breach into the wild frontier when it comes to combinations.
                          Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                            When it comes to going out.....

You need to consider the purpose of you going before you chose which blends to use and what to focus on in a combination. What kind of place and the patrons that frequent the place should also be taking into consideration.

Why?

You simply don't want to have a bad imprint on anyone, especially not when both you and they are drinking. This is for security reasons.

So for high end restaurants, more classical concerts and art happenings, I simply use Madame or a combination with XS191 and Thinker. Both Madame and the XS191 combination heightens deeper, but quiet artistic experiences (this also goes for classical music, even if that is not necesseraly quiet.).

When I am out clubbing (something I rarely do) with friends I prefer a combination with Bitch, Babe or Psel. I can throw everything to them and the evening will always be a blast. When I start test XS143 Sexy Confidence I am going to check if that one work as a party animal as well. I prefer something "predatory" for clubbing though, it just makes the evening more fun, then just a status social does. Those blends makes you the hunter and the men as the prey and it is so fun to observe they trying figure shit out.

When I need access to backstage in venues where they don't know me: Xs190 + Tease. It is status and sexy, but also fun and sparkly and the xs190 makes people give you deferential treatment. This combination served me well yester summer when Sepultura visited the town, in less then ten minutes talking with the guards I was backstage and said hello to a friend from old groupie days (Derrick Green), he recognized me and it was a fun evening revisiting the more carefree days of the early 00's. His girlfriend was extremely lovely too.

When I am out with a friend and it is just the two of us out eating dinner and out listening to some music thereafter, I try to stay as low key with the pheromones as possible and in most cases I reach for Madame, Tease or Fantasy (using them as a stand alone) or I try one of the blends I am testing at the moment in a combination with DM and Xist and something social or status if is needed. Status Booster is very nice in a situation like this too because it works in stealth modus, just like xs194 and Xist.

Hope this post helps.
                            PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                            (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                            (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                            FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                              Hmmmm nice ???????? report... Now where would The Naked Gun fall in line category wise? I have not forgotten that awesome testing you did with TNG, I have it on the back burner still in my list of future purchases queue.
                              In the Psel category. It is sparkly, social, sexy, daring and the results can be hilarious.

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                              tease this summer as well, seeing that + any of the (3) spring sexi blends works wonders. I still have yet to find the right opportunity to wear my beautiful xs189.
                              Hmm, what are you waiting for?

Arsenal

Comment

I have a feeling the goddess blend will serve as another great blend to go out with!

Comment

I have a feeling the goddess blend will serve as another great blend to go out with!
                                  Let us all find out if you are right.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

I've really been enjoying Tease when I go out! I've been trying to unearth my bottle of Babe since I'm on vacation, but it's hiding from me lol.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X