yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

A Mone to Remember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Mone to Remember

XSP106.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Any other thoughts with XSP106? I've went just about through an entire bottle infused with dt. Still really haven't fully figured it out. Though for some odd reason I find myself wanting to reorder it and XSP102 and trying them both again. Help!

Comment

Originally posted by Tigris View Post
        Any other thoughts with XSP106? I've went just about through an entire bottle infused with dt. Still really haven't fully figured it out. Though for some odd reason I find myself wanting to reorder it and XSP102 and trying them both again. Help!
        I should reorder the xs102 myself.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I should reorder the xs102 myself.
          Go for it! Maybe between us both we will have some great results to share.

Comment

Originally posted by Tigris View Post
            Go for it! Maybe between us both we will have some great results to share.
            XS102 is Madame. I think we all forgot a P after the S, there.
            Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
              XS102 is Madame. I think we all forgot a P after the S, there.

Comment

The title of this thread is so sentimental, I thought it would be about favorite mones of a time gone by lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi View Post
                  The title of this thread is so sentimental, I thought it would be about favorite mones of a time gone by lol.
                  That was my attempt at being clever

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X