yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

EOW vs DM oil - spiking perfumes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EOW vs DM oil - spiking perfumes

I noticed some of the girls here wear Memphis Conjure oils - I actually do as well lol, I started buying them before I even discovered XS. Anyways I want to spike some Cleo May oil with cops without ruining the smell too much. I spiked my MC Love Drawing Oil with DM oil and it still smells really good.

My question is, how does EOW from LPMP compare to DM oil? I have lotion spiked with EOW and it seemed to ruin the smell. The DM oil didn't ruin the smell of fragrances as much it seems

I'm probably going to go with DM oil since it won't ruin the smell too badly but I'm curious for anyone's input on this. I think on a different thread someone told me about 30 drops of cops per 10ML was how much they used. Are EOW cops as strong as DM oil?
    I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

I ended up just adding 10 drops of DM oil to the MC Cleo May oil. So far it still smells fine - I'll see how it smells in a few hours
    I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

I have never own a bottle with UNscented EOW. Mara does a good job with creating perfumes that hides them and I am so happy with those perfumes, so I have never actually thought about purchasing any unscented EOW and put in to a perfume of my own liking. Anyway, I have received a lot of DM+ samples and a lot of them have ended up in perfumes, even the most sheerest aqua perfumes have done a very good job in hiding the smell and never any bleeding through. Now as I have told in my journal I am waiting for a perfume that I know can take a lot of DM+ oil and don't smell any different at all. I am going to buy another DM+ oil bottle when the last purchase arrives.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I find eow to be a lot more rank and difficult to cover. And like you mentioned, it can also change the way a perfume smells.

I like DM oil for its ease of use but I find eow to be more effective, or have more range rather

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
          I find eow to be a lot more rank and difficult to cover. And like you mentioned, it can also change the way a perfume smells.
          EoW really do and this is why I leave it to Mara to make perfumes to hide the smell. I really hope she has time and energy to deliver a summer LE and one of them is a perfume with EoW, before she goes to surgery the 24/05.

I like DM oil for its ease of use but I find eow to be more effective, or have more range rather
          Hmm, I haven't even noticed any difference in throw and range, but this is how the mones work differently for people.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Have you tired Sheer essence? I really want a copulins only product, but I don't know if I can handle Mara's EoW... I have horrible sense of smell so I don't know if I'd be able to mask the scent as well lol.
            PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
            (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
            (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
            FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Have you tired Sheer essence? I really want a copulins only product, but I don't know if I can handle Mara's EoW... I have horrible sense of smell so I don't know if I'd be able to mask the scent as well lol.
              I plan to research hiding EoW with perfume oil without Maras help during this spring/summer. I want it in leather/oakmoss/dark musk/amber perfume oil and you want it in?
              Arsenal

Comment

EOW (essence of woman) is copulins in an oil base, at least, I've never seen EoW offered in spray form. DM oil from XS and Sheer essence from LPMP are both a diluted version of EoW copulins.

I don't know at what concentration of dilution for either. Nor do I know LPMPs mg per bottle of EoW, but XS lists theirs at 57.6 mgs per 10ml bottle of oil.

I find the DM/Sheer essence oil much easier to wear/cover than EoW oil straight up.

I used to wear EoW all the time before I found LPMP & XS. I purchased it off amazon.com

EoW takes less to get great hits and it can ruin a fragrance if you add too much (I would add 3 drops to a 10ml of oil fragrance and let it sit overnight before adding more, lol) But now I'm spoiled to the DM oil and DM+ spray...and LPMPs OCCOs...
                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                  and LPMPs OCCOs...
                  I need more bottles of the Occo's.

Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I plan to research hiding EoW with perfume oil without Maras help during this spring/summer. I want it in leather/oakmoss/dark musk/amber perfume oil and you want it in?
                    Hmmmm now that sounds like a big task at hand I might have to join in on that one ?????
                    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Hmmmm now that sounds like a big task at hand I might have to join in on that one ?????
                      Cool, this is going to be such a fun project.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X