yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS202 TEST - Luxury Whipped Body Lotion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS202 TEST - Luxury Whipped Body Lotion

This is very interesting, my wife is an introvert and has PCOS where her hormones are very imbalanced, so this is a must try. Thank you for sharing this.

Comment

Originally posted by Atxunicorn View Post

If anyone else else has tried this lotion please share your experience.
    Your report makes me want to try this ! Badandbougie created a thread on this if you wanted to read experiences on xs202

I just received a sample of this with my last order. ItÂÂ’s a “Luxury Whipped Body Lotion.” It has a soft scent... maybe slightly floral? slightly fruity? Allergy season so my nose isnÂ’t quite right at the moment. Anyone else have a sample? I havenÂ’t tried it yet. I may use it tomorrow at work. It says it has “mood

Comment

I absolutely agree with you on the lotion. i love the smell. i've used it myself and i agree with you about boosting your mood. i really enjoyed reading your review! and am so happy you enjoyed it!
      AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

AmandaXS

love this stuff too the moon and back!!

Comment

Originally posted by Atxunicorn View Post
          AmandaXS

love this stuff too the moon and back!!
          me too! so happy to hear that you do!

AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

This lotion became my good night lotion, I used it as a hand cream and then 10 minutes later I slept.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I did not want to take over your thread but I only see one thread about this lotion so I figured we can all share our experiences here if you don't mind.

This lotion is amazing. I am the queen of using lotions , body sprays and perfumed oils.

My friends know this so they always give me gifts of lotions and I have tried a wide variety I must say.

I first noticed the texture, it is very smooth and literally just melts into my skin. Smells great!

Usually,when I use a pheromone spray I feel the difference. I can't say I felt the difference but there was a difference. I was preparing to go to the theatre with the hubby, he was late as usual. When he came home I was trying to get dressed.

I had just applied some and everyone in the house and even in the car all the way to our destination was happy, cheerful, making jokes. The mood was light and joyful.

I gave it a rest the next day and in between days I noticed the mood not the same as when I wear it. Of course,there are many factors to take into consideration for the gloomy mood, like the extreme heat or just female hormones, both hubby and I being tired after a long day but I did notice when I wear it he comments.

All three times he asked what is this lotion because he noticed the opened jar. He knew it was pheromones so he then jokingly asked what new vodoo am trying to put on him, ahahhhah

This stuff is amazing and Steve is a very gifted man. A genius in his own right.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                Agreed.

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X