yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The "has anyone tried" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "has anyone tried" thread

We already have a thread listing good combinations that people have tried and had success with. I'm starting this one so people who are curious how two (or more) pheros play out together but can't find anything in journals about that specific combo can ask other users their experiences. There are certain combos that on paper sound strange for whatever reason, such as a strong status like Temptress mixed with something like Innocence. Below I've listed a couple combos that I'm curious if anyone has tried and if so what the results were. Even if you don't have feedback for me, of course please feel free to leave combinations you're curious about as well. Hopefully someone will chime in!

I'm curious if anyone has tried....

Xist + Temptress
    Innocence + Temptress
    Vibe + Celebrity
    Celebrity + Sexy Confidence
    DHEAS + Temptress
    Temptress + any copulin spray besides DM

I'll start with this for now. Thanks
    I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

im curious about bitch and comply or temptress and comply. I work with alot of aggressive sales people so I need something to make them listen to me.

Comment

• somechick99
      somechick99 commented
      Editing a comment
      comply should be arriving in the mail for me shortly - ill try these and report back

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      You need to start to order and test, like the rest of us.

I think I've used Vibe and Celebrity. I can't recall. My first thought was "happy in a bottle" but then I couldn't put my finger on when I'd worn it or where
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I've worn vibe and celebrity too. It intimidated people, lots of stares but no one wanted to talk to me unless I opened them up

Comment

I have tried Xist + Temptress and it works, but I need a drop of Cohesion oil too.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• somechick99
          somechick99 commented
          Editing a comment
          Awesome, thanks for the heads up! I'll be giving this one a try

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          somechick99 I am looking forward to read about it.

I'm brainstorming the blends I want to wear tomorrow and remembered that I should be getting Outspoken with Babe.
        What would happen if I spray Engage + Outspoken? Will one cancel the other? What do you guys think?

Comment

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          Not sure, I don't think you will need both.

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
        I'm brainstorming the blends I want to wear tomorrow and remembered that I should be getting Outspoken with Babe.
        What would happen if I spray Engage + Outspoken? Will one cancel the other? What do you guys think?
        I've actually had better luck with Odyssey for getting others to initiate conversations - even while running errands and not looking at all friendly, people chat me up left and right. I bet Odyssey + Outspoken would be a better bet. Hehe maybe I'll try that next time I'm at the grocery store or something
        I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Originally posted by somechick99 View Post

I've actually had better luck with Odyssey for getting others to initiate conversations - even while running errands and not looking at all friendly, people chat me up left and right. I bet Odyssey + Outspoken would be a better bet. Hehe maybe I'll try that next time I'm at the grocery store or something

Comment

Anyone tried Flirt and Tease together without any other add ins?
            XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
            LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              It's been a while, but I remember it being a very happy, playful combo. A happy social mix. Not really romantic, lol, but fun

Has anyone tried Sexy confidence + Bitch?

Comment

Pure Cops + Est anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
                Pure Cops + Est anyone?
                Yes, very lovely to use with unisex & male blends.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
                  Pure Cops + Est anyone?
                  Mmm, Cuddle Bunny...from LPMP. Long time love. Est & cops are loved by men and women
                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                    Has anyone tried Sexy confidence + Bitch?
                    Nope, but I am going to.
                    Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Nope, but I am going to.
                      Can't wait to read your reports on it!

Comment

Connections and TMI (lpmp) together? Just curious if it would be the ultimate tell-All blend or overkill. I thought the TMI might help soften the Connextions blow that makes it go negative sometimes.
                        XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                        LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• norestforthewicked
                          norestforthewicked commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Could you elaborate on the "Connections blow" you are referring to? I just ordered Connections and I guess I haven't heard that yet!

• curiouscat
                          curiouscat commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Some people have had Connections lead to too much truth in a negative light. Sometimes people start sharing more about negative things than positive sharing.

Im curious if anyone has tried sweetness and comply. It reminds me of is/a from androtics and i wonder if anyone else feels the same

Comment

Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
                          Connections and TMI (lpmp) together? Just curious if it would be the ultimate tell-All blend or overkill. I thought the TMI might help soften the Connextions blow that makes it go negative sometimes.
                          Work like a charm if you want to know what someone think of you, they can not help it, but just splurt out everything.
                          Arsenal

Comment

PSEL + Goddess?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X