yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS202/W

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh please!
    I mean, it's true, but please stop...

But seriously...
    Maybe something happened in transit? Over heated delivery truck?

I haven't noticed blatant selfies as yet. I'm usually in an upbeat mood and lil Nu always keeps things interesting...No high or low. The fragrance lasted for hours on me (I had to wash it off for my later testing).

The fragrance is familiar, but it may be I just recognize a familiar note that I also smelled in something else?

I make my own whipped body butter from coconut oil, Shea butter, tallow (sorry vegetarians and vegans...) and beeswax infused with coffee, cinnamon, cocoa and vanilla (it's divine btw...) All organic, no preservatives.
    All that to say, I haven't had it melt, not until it touches my skin , or separate and the XS body butter has been sitting with it since arriving. So perhaps it got too warm on the way here? We did have a few toasty days finally
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• curiouscat
      curiouscat commented
      Editing a comment
      I put it on 10 hours ago, and can still faintly smell it if I try.

XSteveO
    As an aside, for the label readers...

Admittedly phero products are my guilty pleasure. I'm pretty health conscious otherwise.

Some people will steer clear of things with parabins and parafins and the like.

There are a lot of chemicals listed in the ingredients that I would normally put back on the shelf without a second thought.

I'm sure a lot of people don't consider it, but it is becoming more "main stream" to want "natural or organic". I don't know what your demographic is, but I thought I'd bother you with this for consideration...or not, lol.

Comment

• curiouscat
      curiouscat commented
      Editing a comment
      I read them, too. I don't know the price point they are going for, etc., but something with beeswax, shea, etc., that is more butter-like wouldn't be TOO hard to do if it was enough demand.

• XSteveO
      XSteveO commented
      Editing a comment
      Totally agree. I've already got the good ingredients and the next batch will be all organic and natural. This is kind of a new thing so I wanted to see what I could do first.

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
    XSteveO

Admittedly phero products are my guilty pleasure. I'm pretty health conscious otherwise.

There are a lot of chemicals listed in the ingredients that I would normally put back on the shelf without a second thought.

I'm sure a lot of people don't consider it, but it is becoming more "main stream" to want "natural or organic". I don't know what your demographic is, but I thought I'd bother you with this for consideration...or not, lol.
    Another one that is used to think in terms like product developement, product roadmapping, buyer persona profiling and competitor analysis. Me likey!
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
      XSteveO

NuTrix
      PXS: PSEL, Connections, Fantasy, Desire Me +, Cohesion, Bliss, Xist, Tease, Babe, xs191, xs189, xsp96

LPMP: Sensual Harmony with La Femme Mystere, Rainbow Mango with Levitation, Frisky Business with Audacious, OCCO Pink Shield, Blatant Invitation, Perfect Match, Balm Bomb, Treasured Hearts, DHEAS, Cuddle Bunny, Learher, La Femme Noire, Lace, La Femme Mystere, BAM, TMI, Swimming with Sharks, Magnet, Sexology, EST, Heart&Soul

Comment

This is all very useful and appreciated. It was my first trial with a lotion so I went with a standard recipe. Afterwards I realized I made suntan lotion (although not a good initial job) so I had a better understanding than I initially thought. Of course I changed a few things to make it a bit more along the lines I wanted. Now that I know what to do, I already fixed XS200 (XSwim) and created Beard Balm, I'm working on a new formula for XS202 with all natural butters and other ingredients.

I still felt it was a good idea to send it out for testing. Which is why your observations are invaluable to me

Do you think the fragrance is too strong?
        Does the pink color throw you off to the point you wouldn't buy it (if everything was organic/natural?
        The coloring is actually natural and I like the pink, which is why I used it, but its certainly not necessary.

What about the look and feel? Does it absorb good? Is it greasy? How about those mones? To light, to strong?

I know most of you have already answered these, so that's great, but these are the things I'm looking for in case you haven't reported yet.

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

XSteveO I liked the coloring. It made it "feel" feminine to me. I don't think the fragrance was too strong at all. As for the strength of mones... I mean who doesn't want to smile every time they open the jar? . I may try it out tonight amongst the public at large and see what happens.
          XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
          LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Is it something you want people wearing daily?

Some thoughts.

Yes, the color surprised me, but I liked it. If it's from something natural (pomagranite, beets...) I think it would only make it more appealing.

The fragrance has staying power but isn't overwhelming, but noticable enough that I'm not sure how women would consider it if they wanted to wear their own favorite fragrance? I will have to wear it and then take a spray of something and see if it overshadows or not.

I liked how NOT greasy it felt after application, big plus, and it absorbed nicely.

I'm still working on the selfies. They're subtle for me.

Comment

First of all Steve, Thank You!

This is lovely! It smells wonderful and the scent lasts quite a long time on me. I find the feel to be luxurious both in my hands and on my skin. I had no separation. The pink color is nice, but not a selling point for me. I'm used to white lotion and wouldn't seek out a colored one anyway. It was very moisturizing & made my skin feel really nice. I also walked around with a smile on my face, and a very calm attitude (which with a person who is at end-of-life living with us, is an accomplishment). I would definitely buy it if it were in the store. I would love the level of phero to last a bit longer though. All in all, I could see myself wearing this under a petty summer dress at a garden party. That's the vibe I get out of it anyway.
              My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

• curiouscat
                curiouscat commented
                Editing a comment
                Love this description!

I received mine in the mail a few days ago. I tried it for the first time today (on my face, I always put body lotion on my face LOL) and I'm still feeling it out. I have to say, I don't like how it feels on my face or my body. I don't know how to describe it. It feels "rough" or "sticky" and not smooth-flowing (I just made that up) on my skin (like my other lotions from Bath & Body Works). Is there a word to describe what I'm describing? You know how there are lotions that are greasy (which is how I love it) and some that just aren't?

However, I do love the smell, it's not strong or overbearing. The color is so pretty.

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                Do you mean "tacky"?

• Cheerio
                Cheerio commented
                Editing a comment
                No, no, not tacky at all, NuTrix ... It's just not greasy (which is usually how I like my lotions)

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                Is that because it absorbs completely into your skin? I didn't have a greasy residual feel either. Bonus was, my clothes didn't stick to me dressing afterwards

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

Thank you, but I'm far from genius. I'm just a guy with an awesome hobby who wants to share with others
              XSteveO I have to disagree on that. I'm fortunate to have a pretty big collection of pheros and yours stand out for sure! Not only the quality but also the spirit behind creating all the variety of products which is taking it on to a whole other level were not worthy waynes world GIF

Comment

I am (im)patiently waiting on my latest PXS order coming soon this afternoon....I am hoping to get myself a sample of this....::crosses all body parts::

PXS: Babe (FB), Bliss (FB), Celebrity (FB), Desire Me+ (S), Xist (FB), Flirt XS (S), Innocencex2 (S), LoveBoat (S), Odyssey (S), PSEL (S), Tease (S), Thinker (S), Vibe (FB)

Comment

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment

• intensecity
                  intensecity commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I got my package....No lotion sample....But, I did get samples of Desire Me+ and Tease with my FB of Babe....

I received this in the mail yesterday...however some of it already spilled out the bag before I could open it :( Either way, hopefully I have enough to really see how it works. I'll report back later.
                Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

XSteveO

Comment

Originally posted by Atxunicorn View Post
                    Well its not quite ready yet. Need to sort all the feedback and figure out best direction to go. Maybe make two versions: One all natural and organic and another like it is now.

Next order, just ask and I'll be happy to send another sample for you

Steve O
                    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Got this lotion right before I went on a tropical vacation so I had to wait until I returned to give my feedback. Used it a few times and I love the color, this shade of lavender/pink reminds me of pomegranate or even raspberry yogurt. My favorite color is purple so I'm a fan!

The consistency was perfect, thick, like a body balm, and not runny at all. I didnt feel anything granular in the formula at all, unsure of how the mones are added, if they are liquid or powder form but as someone with sensitive (and extra DRY) skin, it was fine and kept my hands soft. No separation and I live in Florida where its always around 80 degrees outside. We keep our central AC on 78 which is perfect (for us) but for reference my coconut oil never solidifies in my house even though I bought it as a solid.

Smell was light. VERY light. So light that I wondered how much mones was in it. I still am unsure if its meant as a body balm or just as a hand cream, which is what I used it for, so the concentration would most likely have to be light so as not to overload the user.

Mood after wearing. I guess I only used it during a special outing or event. These past few weeks, was my birthday, my POI's birthday, Mother's Day, and I went on vacation, so I was in a happy mood everytime I used it. I think I will have to test more now that I'm back to work to gauge more? I will say I was on my monthly cycle when I started using it, which usually makes me "weepy" the first few days and I didnt experience any of those emotions this go round.

All in all I really like it! Like an above poster said it feels "luxurious."
                      Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

Comment

Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

looking forward to reading your review
                          AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

I received a tester of this one too.

It dried quick, but I did not notice the mood boost.
                            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                              I received a tester of this one too.

It dried quick, but I did not notice the mood boost.
                              its funny cause i just put some on lol but how long have you had it on for?
                              AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaXS View Post

its funny cause i just put some on lol but how long have you had it on for?
                                I put it on one late afternoon after a shower, I loved the lotion in itself and the color, but the mood boost was unfortunately lost on me.
                                Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X