yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Wild sex stories while using pheromones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post

I can recommend good sex toys too lol
    Share some, girl! Share all the goods.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Share some, girl! Share all the goods.
      I have two recs but:
      Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post

I can recommend good sex toys too lol
          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
          (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
          (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
          FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

*saves to my Amazon wishlist* ????????????
            PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

• OutspokenOne
              OutspokenOne commented
              Editing a comment
              Let me know your feedback when you get them ????

Actually speaking of vibrators and other things... I *know* you're absolutely well versed in this than I am. I left my cute, white dildo in the hotel garbage because it did absolutely nothing for me. What would you recommend? I also want to get some ben-wa balls, have you tried them?
            The Au Natural dildo is a realistic-shaped cock with an astounding 2” of girth! Discover how Au Naturel — The Homewrecker got its name when you shop today.
            7.75" Realistic Sensa Feel Dual Density Dildo - Cock and Balls Dong. Suction Cup Harness Compatible Dildo Is Realistically-Sized with A Fully Posable Shaft.

I saw this floating around FB and people were going crazy about it! Lol

This is a good one I heard too (G-spot + clit suction ????)

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
              The Au Natural dildo is a realistic-shaped cock with an astounding 2” of girth! Discover how Au Naturel — The Homewrecker got its name when you shop today.
              7.75" Realistic Sensa Feel Dual Density Dildo - Cock and Balls Dong. Suction Cup Harness Compatible Dildo Is Realistically-Sized with A Fully Posable Shaft.

I saw this floating around FB and people were going crazy about it! Lol

This is a good one I heard too (G-spot + clit suction ????)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GZL12ZG..._ku4UCbBH0WVT4
              I'm genuinely shocked by this, LOL. Also, it's been three years for me. Fighting the good ol' fight. It gets tempting sometimes, but I'm like, I can wait!
              The Sam one is almost like the one I had. It's probably the very same one. Honestly, I think i'm gonna stay away from dildos... replica Sam did absolutely nothing for me... I think it's because I wanted to feel some vibration. Does the last one vibrate? OMG. I loooove beige-looking dildos. Maybe bc I just pretend it's my future husband's penis, LOL.

Comment

Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

Comment

I'm sorry I can't answer this question because I'm not in a relationship, therefore my ass isn't preparing anything. But I don't know, what do you mean by prepare? I feel like because I'm so ready to be in love again, I'll automatically be ready because I'm with the right man (and of course, he'd know that I have been abstaining and I'd expect him to take his time -- sex conversations are important before sex happens).

Comment

I'm sorry I can't answer this question because I'm not in a relationship, therefore my ass isn't preparing anything. But I don't know, what do you mean by prepare? I feel like because I'm so ready to be in love again, I'll automatically be ready because I'm with the right man (and of course, he'd know that I have been abstaining and I'd expect him to take his time -- sex conversations are important before sex happens).
                    Current Arsenal:

Comment

We need stories!

BUMMMMPP!

PXS: Babe (FB), Bliss (FB), Celebrity (FB), Desire Me+ (S), Xist (FB), Flirt XS (S), Innocencex2 (S), LoveBoat (S), Odyssey (S), PSEL (S), Tease (S), Thinker (S), Vibe (FB)

Comment

Comment

Comment

Current Arsenal:

Comment

Any pheros or blends to entice rough sex?

Comment

• OutspokenOne
                                OutspokenOne commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Very good question.

I have a story I didn't feel comfortable sharing on LSA.

It's not as exciting, but on my 2nd night using LPMP Blatant Invitation on my guy of interest for the first time, things got pretty steamy. The entire encounter was consensual. From the directions, you're supposed to roll the scent from your belly button to your cleavage and then rub it in using your wrists. Afterwards, rub any residual oil on the back of your neck.
                              ???I did exactly that so when I went over his place, he asked to kiss me. After our kiss, he tilted his head to the side to smell my neck and said "You smell great. Is this your natural scent?" And then kissed my neck. I just smiled, laughed, and said thank you. At this point, he grabbed my hands to gently rub them then brought them up to kiss them. Again, he made the same remark and began kissing along my wrists to the crook of my elbow. All I could think about was "Wow, this pheromone stuff really does work!". He pulled me in closer to him to kiss my neck more then started kissing along my torso, down to my belly button. He pulled my shirt up, continued to kiss my stomach, then started to try to unbuckle my jeans. At that point, I stopped him by grabbing his chin, kissed him on the lips, and told him "Not tonight ????". He was understanding of my decision, but when I say the guy couldn't keep his hands off of me, he really couldn't. He also couldn't stop telling me how amazing I smelled, how beautiful I am, and how bad he wants to pleasure me.

Mind you, this encounter went from 0 to 100 REAL QUICK with the use of pheromones.

Comment

I also just bought some XS scents so I'll get back to y'all on what happens with those. Particularly the Wife Blend and Xist

Comment

• Ildergreier
                                  Ildergreier commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  I have used Xist with BI with great success.

Originally posted by Zuzumoo View Post

It's not as exciting, but on my 2nd night using LPMP Blatant Invitation on my guy of interest for the first time, things got pretty steamy. The entire encounter was consensual. From the directions, you're supposed to roll the scent from your belly button to your cleavage and then rub it in using your wrists. Afterwards, rub any residual oil on the back of your neck.
                                ???I did exactly that so when I went over his place, he asked to kiss me. After our kiss, he tilted his head to the side to smell my neck and said "You smell great. Is this your natural scent?" And then kissed my neck. I just smiled, laughed, and said thank you. At this point, he grabbed my hands to gently rub them then brought them up to kiss them. Again, he made the same remark and began kissing along my wrists to the crook of my elbow. All I could think about was "Wow, this pheromone stuff really does work!". He pulled me in closer to him to kiss my neck more then started kissing along my torso, down to my belly button. He pulled my shirt up, continued to kiss my stomach, then started to try to unbuckle my jeans. At that point, I stopped him by grabbing his chin, kissed him on the lips, and told him "Not tonight ????". He was understanding of my decision, but when I say the guy couldn't keep his hands off of me, he really couldn't. He also couldn't stop telling me how amazing I smelled, how beautiful I am, and how bad he wants to pleasure me.

Mind you, this encounter went from 0 to 100 REAL QUICK with the use of pheromones.
                                Welp. Just got paid and I'm putting it in my cart now.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuzumoo View Post

Nice! I love Blatant Invitation! I had an experience where a man couldn't keep his hands and eyes off me as well. He was going around telling everyone I was his girlfriend, ha! Great time.

Comment

Nice! I love Blatant Invitation! I had an experience where a man couldn't keep his hands and eyes off me as well. He was going around telling everyone I was his girlfriend, ha! Great time.
                                    *digs around bag and looks for old, dusty vial of Blatant Invitation*
                                    Current Arsenal:

Comment

• lafemme
                                      lafemme commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      lmao OutspokenOne !! same. I have an old arse one I'm curious to retest.

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X