yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Wild sex stories while using pheromones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild sex stories while using pheromones?

Does anyone have any sexual/intimate experiences with a partner when wearing pheromones? Which pheromones did you use? Did you partner do anything different? Hopefully we're allowed to get x-rated in this forum
    sexy real housewives of atlanta GIF

I'd share a sex story butttt I'm still a pheromone newbie plus my sex life is dryer than a pita chip.

Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Oooooh, this is a thread I'm gonna be paying attention to. I love sex stories, lol.

Comment

I'm sure I've shared plenty in my journal here and on another forum I never felt the need to hold back such stories...maybe not every detail, but surely most
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
        I'm sure I've shared plenty in my journal here and on another forum I never felt the need to hold back such stories...maybe not every detail, but surely most
        Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
          Oooooh, this is a thread I'm gonna be paying attention to. I love sex stories, lol.
          Me too. I know some on LSA have reported a couple sex stories with pheromones but I want to hear them here lol
          Current Arsenal:

Comment

Current Arsenal:

Comment

• PumpedUpKids
              PumpedUpKids commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL me too.

I wore babe once and this guy I liked was all on my neck. I was like geez. I was like it's Lent and I gave us Hispanic men so no thanks. I am not Catholic lol.

Same. I cannot wait until the next guy comes along to unleash my deadly weapons.

Comment

I have a couple.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• OutspokenOne
                OutspokenOne commented
                Editing a comment
                Do tell

• Vicki Lee
                Vicki Lee commented
                Editing a comment
                I love this gals sex escapades haha

Originally posted by siren View Post

Same. I cannot wait until the next guy comes along to unleash my deadly weapons.
              I feel exactly this way.
              I'm ready to clear these cobwebs, but I could wait. LOL.

Comment

I like making men wait too much to have a "normal" sex life...
                Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

Comment

Give me... About a month, then I can give y'all a story. I have a target now y'all and a fine one too.
                  PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                  (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                  (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                  LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                  FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Sunny View Post

Same! OMFG I just found a hot ass target last night after 2 years of locking it on down... Now I'm giving the kitty the pep talk . "He's got a good job, his own place, a car... Don't jump in the motherfucking sack until he can spoil you." I'm ready to turn this dude O.U.T. - Out okay??! But Like I said.. I gotta hold out at least a few dates to see if he's worthy. Then I might hit the sack with some sex magick. Visualize and bind his paycheck to this pu$$y.
                  PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                  LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

• PumpedUpKids
                    PumpedUpKids commented
                    Editing a comment
                    So what that paycheck looking like lol

Current Arsenal:

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Same! OMFG I just found a hot ass target last night after 2 years of locking it on down... Now I'm giving the kitty the pep talk . "He's got a good job, his own place, a car... Don't jump in the motherfucking sack until he can spoil you." I'm ready to turn this dude O.U.T. - Out okay??! But Like I said.. I gotta hold out at least a few dates to see if he's worthy. Then I might hit the sack with some sex magick. Visualize and bind his paycheck to this pu$$y.
                    I do not. There is no way I am using weeks/months to get to know a man, perhaps open up to him, getting in love with him, just to experience our sex just suck. I have been there and what happens was that I started to resent him because of the sex, even if the rest of him was top.
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I do not. There is no way I am using weeks/months to get to know a man, perhaps open up to him, getting in love with him, just to experience our sex just suck. I have been there and what happens was that I started to resent him because of the sex, even if the rest of him was top.

Comment

• Sunny
                        Sunny commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yaaaasss! In my experience the best peen is attached to o the biggest eff boys... I like to train my guys what works for me ????

Cocks comes in billions, but There Is Only One True Dildo: The Dolphin.

excited dolphin GIF
                      Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Cocks comes in billions, but There Is Only One True Dildo: The Dolphin.

excited dolphin GIF

Comment

I focus on the man when I have sex with a man. No dolphin included.
                          Arsenal

Comment

Actually speaking of vibrators and other things... I *know* you're absolutely well versed in this than I am. I left my cute, white dildo in the hotel garbage because it did absolutely nothing for me. What would you recommend? I also want to get some ben-wa balls, have you tried them?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Actually speaking of vibrators and other things... I *know* you're absolutely well versed in this than I am. I left my cute, white dildo in the hotel garbage because it did absolutely nothing for me. What would you recommend? I also want to get some ben-wa balls, have you tried them?
                              I can recommend good sex toys too lol
                              Current Arsenal:

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X