yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Has anyone used the XSTENTIAL-120S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone used the XSTENTIAL-120S

Just ordered it, and I
    m curious if anyone here has had any experience with it.
    My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
    Just ordered it, and I
    m curious if anyone here has had any experience with it.
    Not even sure what this is. Could you give me a link?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Crap, It's a men's product. I didn't know that.
      My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Creating memories when the weekend weather allows us while living week to week, paycheck to paycheck. Hoping for the best there isn’t to much month left at the end of the money. Reminiscing of childhood summer vacations, basking in the warmth of the sun, the days long, but always filled with ex

Comment

Try it anyway, it could work for you.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I used it before. It's actually a unisexy if I remember correctly. Kinda interesting as it brought out a light social side of myself. I remember being able to just be comfortable in my own skin and making puns or finding things more amusing. Kind of like just enjoying the moment.

It also smelled of light oatmeal. I remember liking the scent. Not sure if they cover it with something else now though.
            Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
            Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
            Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
            AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
            LAL: Nude Alpha
            Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

• fdesa12
              fdesa12 commented
              Editing a comment
              I know it says "For Men" on the bottle though, which is kind of confusing now lol

Yes, Kate D e-mailed me yesterday. They also have a women's version, so it's all good! I cant wait. I could use some light, easy vibes right now.

Comment

I haven't extensively tested this. I've worn it twice or so but couldn't remember the results.

Soloing this until I've figured it out. I've just started my cycle and felt soo lethargic and bleh. I sprayed on 1 spray and the bleh feeling went away. I actually am okay with the idea of exercising. The IDEA. Heh. I will report back after a full day

Comment

At 1 spray I felt a mild mood boost. I actually noticed the bit of sun shining through the window. Finally felt that maybe I could exercise, tried and gave you half way through cause I was exhausted. Mild mood enhancement at one spray. Will try 2 sprays. I believe the suggestion was 3-6 sprays

Comment

let me know feedback on testing. would like to know

Comment

Originally posted by eroque View Post
                  let me know feedback on testing. would like to know
                  Both the men's and women's have fabulous scents and are mood boosters. Well worth trying.
                  , Bobbi

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X