Xist4w oil vs spray

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xist4w oil vs spray

OK so I've seen reports that this baby in oil behaves like a different animal. Any input?

I have both and. Imho, the only difference for me has been dispersion, not affect.
    As with any oil over spray, it may take a few extra minutes to hit.
    The oil may feel more natural to some because of that slightly slower dispersion? SteveO's sprays are a force to be reckoned with
    Maybe someone else has had a different experience?

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
      I have both and. Imho, the only difference for me has been dispersion, not affect.
      As with any oil over spray, it may take a few extra minutes to hit.
      The oil may feel more natural to some because of that slightly slower dispersion? SteveO's sprays are a force to be reckoned with
      Maybe someone else has had a different experience?
      I agree with this and I have come to adore the xist oil. My Fucking Christ it is lovely.
      Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, MLH.

Comment

I might get some when mah ship comes in.. Might be a while

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
        X