yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Reverse Imprinting lol!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverse Imprinting lol!

NuTrix

Be careful, or these mones will have you out here settling for someone you don't want to be with, lmao.

Comment

The mones work both ways.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

There's a lot of reports on members of the community losing self-effects with repeated usage of the same product/combo right?

It might not be perfect, but you could use imprinting products more often to become more tolerant to them, so that it wouldn't reverse imprint as much when you're with a target
        Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
          Be careful, or these mones will have you out here settling for someone you don't want to be with, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
            The mones work both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post
              There's a lot of reports on members of the community losing self-effects with repeated usage of the same product/combo right?

It might not be perfect, but you could use imprinting products more often to become more tolerant to them, so that it wouldn't reverse imprint as much when you're with a target
              Thank you for this! I might just try it as I do like to wear Fantasy on a day to day basis.

At the time I was so new to pheros, it was probably my first or second time wearing them lol.

Comment

Originally posted by dulce de leche View Post

Thank you for this! I might just try it as I do like to wear Fantasy on a day to day basis.

At the time I was so new to pheros, it was probably my first or second time wearing them lol.
                Your welcome!

It must have been quite potent considering it was your first or second time wearing them

Another thing you could try, apply the imprinting products on your neck, which is closer to your nose, where the self effects would be stronger, on days where falling in love with someone isn't a risk, which theoractically would be like training

Then on days you don't want to fall in love with a target who is going to be there, place the phero products away from your nose, which could be your wrist, cleaveage, elbows etc.

This could speed up the process of becoming tolerant to self-effects

P.S getting pizza now bye
                Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

dulce de leche Knowledge is power! By knowing what a pheromone or blend is intended to do can help you navigate self effects. I'm happy you were able to sort through this!

I'll be the first to admit that sometimes when I purchase something I'll wing it, not being sure what it does or what to expect. But I ALWAYS keep in the back of my mind that I'm exposed even more than my targets to whatever I have on. It's easy to personally evaluate if you're being affected because you know your own baseline best

Thank you for sharing this! It's a great lesson/reminder for everyone
                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I read all over that sometimes mones work against you, lmao. I'm glad to not have fallen victim to that... yet.

Comment

I read all over that sometimes mones work against you, lmao. I'm glad to not have fallen victim to that... yet.
                      One have to take that as a learning curve too.
                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

One have to take that as a learning curve too.
                        I agree!

Comment

Ok so I have to ask, did you notice any effects on him at all that would indicate the same happened to him? Or do you think it just hit you?
                          XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                          LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Same ????????. I need to become a heartless sociopathic bitch before I use these mones for evil ???? like intended. God forbid I feel reverse effects when using them on my prey- I mean target ???? I mean ????????

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                            (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                            (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                            FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                              Same ????????. I need to become a heartless sociopathic bitch before I use these mones for evil ???? like intended. God forbid I feel reverse effects when using them on my prey- I mean target ???? I mean ????????

Comment

Why should her (we) care?
                              Arsenal

Comment

Why should her (we) care?
                                LOL, I'm just being a lil' petty.

Comment

LOL, I'm just being a lil' petty.
                                PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                                (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                                (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                                LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                                FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Please, let's not muck up another perfectly good thread dredging drama...
                                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X