yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Birthday discount?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birthday discount?

Is there one? Mine is at the end of the week and I want to place an order...

Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

I have no idea.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

That would be awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Sunny View Post
        Is there one? Mine is at the end of the week and I want to place an order...

Hi Sunny, I haven't seen one here.
        But as you know the great thing about how this Forum is set up the more you post the more you qualify for higher percentages off. Then everyday is your birthday lol

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

Hi Sunny, I haven't seen one here.
          But as you know the great thing about how this Forum is set up the more you post the more you qualify for higher percentages off. Then everyday is your birthday lol

It's true don't you know. We can only do so much before we go broke. Maybe some time in the future, but currently we don't do it. BUT happy Birthday

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

I was literally just thinking about this. If SteveO sends out one free one to the birthday girl/boy of their choice.

Comment

Thanks all! I wasnt thinking free, but maybe a 20% off coupon or something... But I'll be ordering something new for the occasion!

?????
              Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

Comment

• Marsbars
                Marsbars commented
                Editing a comment
                Happy Birthday Sunny

• Sunny
                Sunny commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you so much Marsbars !

• OutspokenOne
                OutspokenOne commented
                Editing a comment
                A fellow Aries! Happy Birthday!

Thanks all! I wasnt thinking free, but maybe a 20% off coupon or something... But I'll be ordering something new for the occasion!

?????
              Happy Birthday!

Comment

Happy belated birthday ???? ! #AriesGang ????????????
                PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

I don't think PheromoneXS should giveaway birthday discounts. I prefer shopping at a company where I wouldn't be waiting for the next sale/discount to make a purchase
                  Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post
                    I don't think PheromoneXS should giveaway birthday discounts. I prefer shopping at a company where I wouldn't be waiting for the next sale/discount to make a purchase
                    This coming from someone who is waiting for their post count to rise before they purchase their next order? For the record I was ordering mones years before joining this forum, and even after joining I rarely post and I STILL order even without any discount! Take that how you will.

Most every public company on and offline has some type of birthday discount, if you don't agree no need to poo on someone else's parade. Good grief.

Comment

This coming from someone who is waiting for their post count to rise before they purchase their next order? For the record I was ordering mones years before joining this forum, and even after joining I rarely post and I STILL order even without any discount! Take that how you will.

Most every public company on and offline has some type of birthday discount, if you don't agree no need to poo on someone else's parade. Good grief.
                      Sunny Vicki Lee

Firstly, english is my first language. But there are times where I am posting on my phone or simply not doing a grammar check which could make me come across as someone who has broken english.

Secondly, I did make a post recently stating my intentions to wait for my post counts to hit the next tier before making my next purchase. This is because I have purchased and still own 10 products from PSX, in my case I had no urgency for another product.

I literally, LITERALLY had no intent to poo on your parade and to have a go at your opinion on birthday discounts. None of us here should feel the need to manipulate words to come across as less offensive. Also, if I was pooing on your parade, I would be pooing on everyone elses parade who shares your opinion, which would mean that I am pooing on everyone not just you. Why isn't somebody else quoting me and wondering why I am pooing on them? This is the first time on this forum I have been told that I am pooing on them, their parade.

I'm sorry that I have offended you but I am still not planning to sugar coat or add a smiley emoticon to every post that I make on here, good grief that would be awful

I understand that I could be wrong and delusional about this so anyone please feel free to put me in my place if you feel the need to do so.

Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

Comment

• Vicki Lee
                        Vicki Lee commented
                        Editing a comment
                        My bad confused you with another user opss lol

• pingu
                        pingu commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It's okay Vicki I'm not offended

I do not remember getting a discount on my birthday, and I've been a member for a number of years, so I think I would remember. So sorry, but happy birthday anyway.

Comment

That would be a neat idea! I have no shame in admitting I haven't got a lot of $ and try to wait for deals. I placed my late order yesterday because of the sale and I'm very excited.

Comment

I'm glad you got some discounts yesterday. I love the sales they have around here. Always worth the wait imo.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

It's true don't you know. We can only do so much before we go broke. Maybe some time in the future, but currently we don't do it. BUT happy Birthday
                            I think the forever discount you get from posting is much better than a one time birthday discount every year anyways! Thanks for that.

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

I think the forever discount you get from posting is much better than a one time birthday discount every year anyways! Thanks for that.
                              I agree with you, it feels like you've earned the discounts through putting in effort and contribution

Comment

Agreed with the blokes
                                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Yeah, they celebrate it for Amanda birthday! lol
                                  PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                                  PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                                  APEX: Manimal 2
                                  * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by Lirael7285 View Post
                                    That would be a neat idea! I have no shame in admitting I haven't got a lot of $ and try to wait for deals. I placed my late order yesterday because of the sale and I'm very excited.
                                    Yup, I got the 4 blends I was waiting on during the sale! Got delivered this morning and sitting in my mailbox as we speak...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X