yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Check UNISEXY OIL Valentines Discounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check UNISEXY OIL Valentines Discounts

I just found some errors on the sale that may affect some of you. Neophyte pointed out that Bliss oil was not showing the discount on a new account so I duplicated the order on my known working account. It seems a few of the unisexy Oils are slipping by the discount so I went through all but the warming and massage unisexy oils. I cannot get Valentine's sale discounts to show up for Bliss, Love Boat, or Flirt. I personally ordered the Connections oil and it is indeed on sale but three other products are slipping by the programming.

Thought I'd drop this here since the sale is still on but support is at home for the holiday for the duration of the Valentines Day sale. I can't speak for support of course. If I did they would probably bury me in pop rocks and rubbers.

Muestereate its working now

Comment

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Silvia, I was trying to head off an extra support load for adjustments. Didn't mean for you to come in on your day off.
      Last edited by Muestereate; 02-19-2019, 04:31 AM.

• Silvia
      Silvia commented
      Editing a comment
      It's ok love.The cool thing is that i am at Europe so its not a day off for me and i can help ))) <3

Thanks Muestereate.

Comment

Fantastic!! I slipped a couple extra small ones in too. Heck of a sale.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X