yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

2019 Valentines/President Day Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Valentines/President Day Sale

Save 20% Off retail blends now through Monday 2/18/19

Men
    10ml
    30ml
    Oil
    Artisan

Women
    10ml
    30ml
    Oil
    Artisan

Unisexy
    10ml
    30ml
    Oil
    Artisan

Community Lifetime Discounts still apply on this sale. That means you add whatever discount you have to the already discounted product. This sale does not apply to mix and match packs.

Remember Monday is Presidents Day here in the USA and so our USA facilities will be closed in observance.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

I already ordered a bottle of Xist in oil. Thank you.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Our pleasure and enjoy

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      KateD <3

Haha dam I made an order a few days ago I wish I had waited

Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Just bought Bliss Oil & Desire Me Oil for women
      Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        ahaha guess you couldn't resist

Help. Newbie here. How do I get the discount? Is there a code? This will be my first order. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Neophyte View Post
        Help. Newbie here. How do I get the discount? Is there a code? This will be my first order. Thank you
        The discount applies automatically to your shopping cart

Comment

Just placed my new order with this sale. Awesome as always, PXS.

Comment

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            you're awesome , no you're awesome, you're awesome , no you're awesome

Originally posted by pingu View Post

The discount applies automatically to your shopping cart
          thank you random internet stranger

Comment

Ok. This is weird. I've created an account and added Bliss. Went to check out and it is still $79.97. Not sure if it's a system glitch or not but will try later.

Comment

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              too big
              Last edited by Muestereate; 02-15-2019, 05:36 AM. Reason: TooBig

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              in situations like these , it is always a good idea to contact customer service so I can look into that for you. support@pheromonexs.com

Ok. This is weird. I've created an account and added Bliss. Went to check out and it is still $79.97. Not sure if it's a system glitch or not but will try later.
            The price of the item in the basket itself won't change, but under Sub-Total: it should say Discount: and then show you how much has been taken off.

"My motto as I live and learn: dig, and be dug in return!"
            (Adapted from a poem by Langston Hughes)

Comment

Even if you have an account, you have to login into the store page, not just here in the forum. Go to the store, near the top left, Click on the word My Account and login, under returning customer, then check cart.

Welcome and hope that helps, that is where I got confused. I kept going to my account and looking on the drop down instead of just clicking the word itself. I didn't think I needed to login twice either but I guess the store is another layer of security.
              Last edited by Muestereate; 02-15-2019, 03:20 PM.

Comment

This is rather weird. I decided to add 1 Bliss oil bottle & 1 30ml Bliss spray bottle. The website only give the 20% discount for the spray bottle. I randomly selected other pheros - oil & spray. It seems like the website is only showing discount for spray bottles and not oil.

Comment

It's impossible from here to see what's up but I got discounts on 4 different oils. None of them were Bliss. I'd suggest logging out, logging back in and starting over. If that fails, I think you missed the live support window (M-F). I'd grab what I could with the discount you CAN get and maybe try phoning on Monday. I think they are open but can't ship because of the federal holiday.

You may have needed to UPDATE the order to get it to reapply discounts after you added to cart. That's my best guess but relogging ought to do the same thing. The discount coupon thing needs manually refreshed.
                  Good luck!

Comment

This is rather weird. I decided to add 1 Bliss oil bottle & 1 30ml Bliss spray bottle. The website only give the 20% discount for the spray bottle. I randomly selected other pheros - oil & spray. It seems like the website is only showing discount for spray bottles and not oil.
                    I just tried Bliss oil and I'm not getting the discount applied either.

Comment

ANd Love Boat, It is possible that 10ml unisexy oils are not being discounted> Connections is discounted, but not Bliss or Loveboat, Flirt is not showing the discount either .

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                        I already ordered a bottle of Xist in oil. Thank you.
                        I didn't know there was a xist4w oil until you mentioned it. I'll order a bottle.
                        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

I didn't know there was a xist4w oil until you mentioned it. I'll order a bottle.
                          It came late last week.
                          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• lafemme
                            lafemme commented
                            Editing a comment
                            thank you!

celebrity at 30 popped up during the sale too

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                            I still have a full 10ml bottle of the female Celebrity, so I don't yet have to bother with the unisex one.
                            Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                              I ordered a bottle.lol
                              "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• Muestereate
                                Muestereate commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Me too, I hope its as good as you girls say. But you all celebrities in my book.

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X