yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

valentines day sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We will NEVER announce a sale before it happens. Its bad juju

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      FLASH SALE!

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
    We will NEVER announce a sale before it happens. Its bad juju
    If this mean what I think it does ima wait this next order out a few more days...
    michael jackson popcorn GIF
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

If this mean what I think it does ima wait this next order out a few more days...
      michael jackson popcorn GIF
      Me too.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

We shall see
        XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Too late for me My order is due to arrive tomorrow! Squeeeeel!
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

You guys are a trip. Had to throw that out there
            , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post
              You guys are a trip. Had to throw that out there
              She's on to us, quick hide. hide GIF

Comment

20% off all retail products plus your Lifetime Discount. Its Now through Monday. I'll make it more official in the morning but you guys get a heads-up preview
                10ml
                30ml
                Oil
                Artisan

Men Women Unisexy

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

20% off all retail products plus your Lifetime Discount. Its Now through Monday. I'll make it more official in the morning but you guys get a heads-up preview
                  10ml
                  30ml
                  Oil
                  Artisan

Men Women Unisexy
                  The % off doesnt seem to work on the 10ml. XSteveO
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

10ml
                    30ml
                    Oil
                    Artisan

Men Women Unisexy
                    happy best gif GIF

Comment

This has truly been an exercise in 'ask and you shall receive' and I am thankful to the forum members that made it happen!
                      (Read: I caved and just placed a massive order )

Happy Valentine's Day to meeeeee
                      "My motto as I live and learn: dig, and be dug in return!"
                      (Adapted from a poem by Langston Hughes)

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

The % off doesnt seem to work on the 10ml. XSteveO
                        Can you tell me more please. Seems to all be working

Steve O

Comment

Hmm, now it works. Weird. Well, I have anyway already sendt in an order.
                          Arsenal

Comment

It's not working for me. Or is $37.97 the discount price?

Comment

• Muestereate
                              Muestereate commented
                              Editing a comment
                              you have to log into the sales site too before it will show discounts and not just the forum.

Originally posted by siren View Post

It's not working for me. Or is $37.97 the discount price?
                            Have you added the item to your cart?

Comment

10ml
                              30ml
                              Oil
                              Artisan

Men Women Unisexy
                              Some how XSteveO knows how to reel us back on in... Every. Single. Time. ???????????? I promised myself I had enough Pheros!
                              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

She's on to us, quick hide. hide GIF
                                I adore youkitty lo you are awesome GIF
                                , Bobbi

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X