AD IN POSts
Collapse
Desire Me 30 ML sale
Collapse
X
-
Exactly. May absolute favorite of LP's was Shelly's Sweet Bottom. I bought 3 bottles 8 years ago and I ration myself. Silly. -
Leave a comment:
-
I asked Steve about this a while back in connection with Mens Desire me. Why the difference and he said he wanted to get the ladies into cops. He hinted that with the new formula that he can continue to make it cheap but sometimes there is a slight supply problem but I didn't get the understanding that it would influence price.
I actually bought the ladies stuff cause I'm so cheap. I'm not sure if I made a mistake but I got an amber scent that I thought would go well with men's cover. I think the ladies has ALphastenol and that's not a terrible molecule for guys.
Sometimes cops gives us guys a status boost but I will need to watch out for betaness with the a enol but I could use some.Although considered mostly for social usage Alpha-Androstenol has contributed, in study, to both men and women appearing as sexier, more attractive and approachable as opposed to those without. It has been revealed in additional studies that Alpha-Androstenol creates a warming comfort in those exposed to its signature.
In females the presence of this attractiveness coupled with the emotional state of comfort produces an acute rise in lutropin in the anterior pituitary gland which is known to trigger ovulation. It is therefore concluded that Alpha-Androstenol when used properly can be steered to switch on sexual attraction spikes.
Alpha-Androstenol however, is mostly used as a buffering pheromone to take the edge off more aggressive pheromones like Androstenone. The primary function of its signature can be described as social, chattiness, receptive, comforting, warmth, approachability, happy-go-lucky, attractiveness, openness, and friendly. Contrary to its primary chemical signature when worn in the presence of male to male, it reduces status and is associated with beta-like or weakness.Leave a comment:
-
From what I know, ever since I've joined PSX the 30ML bottles have been sold at a discounted rate. Not sure if it's for marketing purposes or not.Leave a comment:
-
Desire Me 30 ML sale
How long will this be on sale?Tags: None
Ad down
Collapse

Leave a comment: