yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Reward Points For Reviews - Discontinued

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reward Points For Reviews - Discontinued

I appreciate everyone that participated in this experiment. It was a test of the google SEO and it has served its purpose. I would still appreciate all the kind words but we won't be offering reward points for this anymore.

I respect your honest reviews and have approved every single one, even negatives. However some were customer service and not based on products so we disabled those, even 5 star ones. The reviews should be on the basis of the product itself. Thank you again for all those who participated.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

"He who hesitates is lost"

Comment

Thank you for the update. Always a win and an opportunity to get more and discounts with Pheromone XS!

For those who don't know, I suggest you read up on reward points and how you can earn reward points. Eventually you can get your products free with accumulated reward points.

Read here : https://pheromonexs.com/pheromones-f...tions-faq.html

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X