yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

First buyer discount?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Partez View Post
    Sorry, just an update, I went to use the discount code and it said the code has reached it's limit or expired...

It's the WNLTB10 one
    If the item/items are already discounted like the mix and match packs the coupon won't work. If that isn't the case I will figure out what's wrong.
    , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

You are most welcome. I am not happy about people who don't contribute to the board should get a discount.
      I think 5- 10% discount is pretty standard on sign up at most online shops forum or no. Does pheremonexs not offer this?

Comment

Really? What shops are those? The vendors I know of don't do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Upsydown View Post

I think 5- 10% discount is pretty standard on sign up at most online shops forum or no. Does pheremonexs not offer this?
          What shops do that?
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I don't know any pheromone stores that provide a discount if you sign up for an email newsletter. Wonder if UpsyDown meant non pheromone companies. some non pheromone big companies do it. I just randomly went on the Tommy Hilfiger website (Don't know why. I don't even like Tommy xD) and they offer 20% off your first order.

I think XS provides enough discounts w/ the intro packs, mix and match & 30mls

Comment

Comment

Yes, it says so right there on the main forums page off to the right side. How did you miss it?

Comment

Comment

Ah gotcha

Comment

Just used that 10% to pick up Crush and DA

Comment

I run a website with live chat and its insane how many people ask for discounts. Some people ask for first time customer discounts, others ask for repeat buyer discounts. Crazy cuz our prices are wholesale directly to the public and 15% lower than our direct competitors. Anyway, there are tons of ways to save with XS. XSteveO definitely understands the consumer mindset because of the programs he has in place. Definitely a wise entrepreneur.

Comment

Yes, i will use that 10% to get the oil Evolve when it comes out, I don't get a good conversion on my money since I'm from Canada so this will help. Thanks XS.

Comment

I love you guys, just saying
                            , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
                              Yes, i will use that 10% to get the oil Evolve when it comes out, I don't get a good conversion on my money since I'm from Canada so this will help. Thanks XS.
                              I just put Evolve oil back in stock

Steve O
                              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

For the first time buyer they can subscribe to our newsletter and get 10% off as already been stated. I included the link below to our online store for anyone who has a challenge in finding it.

We also offer a lifetime program which is awesome. You determine how huge a discount you can get by your participation on this wonderful forum. I included a link to this offer as well so all new buyers can take a gander, ahahahaha

I hope this helps

Comment

The news letter gives a discount on any retail product that isn't already discounted, I know that has been said on this thread. If it isn't working on those items please give me a call at 901-328-6433 9am to 4pm Mon-Thurs and 9am to 2pm on Friday central standard time. Our mission is to keep everyone smiling, we stand true to that by doing everything in our power to give the best possible experience all the way around.
                                  , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

I just put Evolve oil back in stock
                                    I put in a order and I'm looking forward to test it. Thanks SteveO.

Comment

I put in a order and I'm looking forward to test it. Thanks SteveO.
                                      Can't wait to hear about your experiences
                                      , Bobbi

Comment

Theres many ways to get discounts, FREE shipping helps also!

Comment

Theres many ways to get discounts, FREE shipping helps also!
                                          what?
                                          "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X