yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

First buyer discount?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First buyer discount?

Hey guys

A few people mentioned a first buyer discount, possibly with the newsletter. I'm keen to try the mones out but holding out to possibly get them
    cheaper

If the discount doesn't exist, please let me know, but I tried contacting the shop direct and have not gotten a response, I have not had the newsletter either...

Thanks in advance

Can't you order some pheromones and when you have tried them, come back and earn your discount like the rest of us?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      Can't you order some pheromones and when you have tried them, come back and earn your discount like the rest of us?
      In his other thread a gentleman told him how to get the discount.I suppose 10% off isn't good enough for him.

Partez I'll make you a gofundme, if I get to keep 80% lol
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

In his other thread a gentleman told him how to get the discount.I suppose 10% off isn't good enough for him.

You are a total savage.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

You are a total savage.
          hehe thank you
          "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

hehe thank you
            You are most welcome. I am not happy about people who don't contribute to the board should get a discount.
            Arsenal

Comment

I didn't see, 10% is fine, I'd probably buy some for 0% also

I don't see the harm of getting the best deal...

How do you get the 10% tho???

Comment

Remember, I'm a new buyer and honestly I am still skeptic so an initial discount would be a great motivation to jump in

If the phermones do what they claim, I'd pay double for them!

Comment

Originally posted by Partez View Post

I didn't see, 10% is fine, I'd probably buy some for 0% also

I don't see the harm of getting the best deal...

How do you get the 10% tho???
                  sign up for the newsletter. read carefully and you will see it

Comment

sign up for the newsletter. read carefully and you will see it
                    I signed up but have not recieved anything after this

Been checking my junk folder also and no newsletter...

Comment

Theres an intro pack for men that gets you 30% off. You don't have to worry about it being hocus pocus. If they end up not working for you, pheromonexs has a 45 day money back guarantee.

But I doubt you'll end up returning them.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
                      Theres an intro pack for men that gets you 30% off. You don't have to worry about it being hocus pocus. If they end up not working for you, pheromonexs has a 45 day money back guarantee.

But I doubt you'll end up returning them.
                      Would still be keen on the 10% if it's on offer. And curious to know what happoned to my newsletter...

Comment

Also, I'm pretty keen to get my hands on Xist as it seems to be the flagship product? Or is that the wrong type of thinking

Comment

Also, I'm pretty keen to get my hands on Xist as it seems to be the flagship product? Or is that the wrong type of thinking
                          Here nothing is the wrong kind of thinking as long as you are nice.
                          Arsenal

Comment

I'm honestly not sure what's going on with the news letter, if you give me a call I will try my best to help.
                            , Bobbi

Comment

• MRSNAKE
                              MRSNAKE commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I've got no news letter either.

Hey guys

A few people mentioned a first buyer discount, possibly with the newsletter. I'm keen to try the mones out but holding out to possibly get them
                            cheaper

If the discount doesn't exist, please let me know, but I tried contacting the shop direct and have not gotten a response, I have not had the newsletter either...

Thanks in advance
                            Sorry I didn't quote this the first time. read above comment please
                            , Bobbi

Comment

The good people at XS take exceptional care of us. If something is amiss rest assured that they will do everything they can to make it right. Be patient and work with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                                The good people at XS take exceptional care of us. If something is amiss rest assured that they will do everything they can to make it right. Be patient and work with them.
                                Thank you Scottie2Hottie we try our best to take care of any issues put in front of us! We want to keep you guys smiling.
                                , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post

Sorry I didn't quote this the first time. read above comment please
                                  Thank you

I just subscribed with another email and had the newsletter go through. Still nothing for my main one, no idea why but it's fine, I have the discount and will place my order soon

Looking forward to it

Comment

Sorry, just an update, I went to use the discount code and it said the code has reached it's limit or expired...

It's the WNLTB10 one

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X