AD IN POSts

Collapse

First buyer discount?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie
    The good people at XS take exceptional care of us. If something is amiss rest assured that they will do everything they can to make it right. Be patient and work with them.
    Second this they are a first rate company.

    Leave a comment:


  • eternitys_child
    commented on 's reply
    lol

  • lafemme
    replied
    Originally posted by MRSNAKE
    Theres many ways to get discounts, FREE shipping helps also!
    what?

    Leave a comment:


  • MRSNAKE
    replied
    Theres many ways to get discounts, FREE shipping helps also!

    Leave a comment:


  • BobiiJo925
    replied
    Originally posted by MRSNAKE

    I put in a order and I'm looking forward to test it. Thanks SteveO.
    Can't wait to hear about your experiences

    Leave a comment:


  • MRSNAKE
    replied
    Originally posted by SteveO

    I just put Evolve oil back in stock
    I put in a order and I'm looking forward to test it. Thanks SteveO.

    Leave a comment:


  • BobiiJo925
    replied
    The news letter gives a discount on any retail product that isn't already discounted, I know that has been said on this thread. If it isn't working on those items please give me a call at 901-328-6433 9am to 4pm Mon-Thurs and 9am to 2pm on Friday central standard time. Our mission is to keep everyone smiling, we stand true to that by doing everything in our power to give the best possible experience all the way around.

    Leave a comment:


  • KateD
    replied
    For the first time buyer they can subscribe to our newsletter and get 10% off as already been stated. I included the link below to our online store for anyone who has a challenge in finding it.



    We also offer a lifetime program which is awesome. You determine how huge a discount you can get by your participation on this wonderful forum. I included a link to this offer as well so all new buyers can take a gander, ahahahaha



    I hope this helps

    Leave a comment:


  • XSteveO
    replied
    Originally posted by MRSNAKE
    Yes, i will use that 10% to get the oil Evolve when it comes out, I don't get a good conversion on my money since I'm from Canada so this will help. Thanks XS.
    I just put Evolve oil back in stock

    Leave a comment:


  • BobiiJo925
    replied
    I love you guys, just saying

    Leave a comment:


  • Isis
    commented on 's reply
    MRSNAKE https://pheromonexs.com/awesome-party-pack-for-men.html

  • MRSNAKE
    replied
    Yes, i will use that 10% to get the oil Evolve when it comes out, I don't get a good conversion on my money since I'm from Canada so this will help. Thanks XS.

    Leave a comment:


  • MRSNAKE
    commented on 's reply
    I've got no news letter either.

  • MRSNAKE
    commented on 's reply
    That's interesting, I'm new here as well, could you point me in the right direction so i can see this intro pack?

  • eternitys_child
    replied
    I run a website with live chat and its insane how many people ask for discounts. Some people ask for first time customer discounts, others ask for repeat buyer discounts. Crazy cuz our prices are wholesale directly to the public and 15% lower than our direct competitors. Anyway, there are tons of ways to save with XS. XSteveO definitely understands the consumer mindset because of the programs he has in place. Definitely a wise entrepreneur.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bosrel
    replied
    Just used that 10% to pick up Crush and DA

    Leave a comment:


  • Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    Ah gotcha

    Leave a comment:


  • Bosrel
    replied
    I’m on mobile, there is no right side, it’s all the way at the bottom.

    Leave a comment:


  • Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    Yes, it says so right there on the main forums page off to the right side. How did you miss it?

    Leave a comment:


  • Bosrel
    replied
    Hold up, there’s a newsletter?

    Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...