AD IN POSts

Collapse

First buyer discount?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • lafemme
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier

    You are a total savage.
    hehe thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by lafemme

    In his other thread a gentleman told him how to get the discount.I suppose 10% off isn't good enough for him.

    Partez I'll make you a gofundme, if I get to keep 80% lol
    You are a total savage.

    Leave a comment:


  • lafemme
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier
    Can't you order some pheromones and when you have tried them, come back and earn your discount like the rest of us?
    In his other thread a gentleman told him how to get the discount.I suppose 10% off isn't good enough for him.

    Partez I'll make you a gofundme, if I get to keep 80% lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Can't you order some pheromones and when you have tried them, come back and earn your discount like the rest of us?

    Leave a comment:


  • Partez
    started a topic First buyer discount?

    First buyer discount?

    Hey guys

    A few people mentioned a first buyer discount, possibly with the newsletter. I'm keen to try the mones out but holding out to possibly get them
    cheaper

    If the discount doesn't exist, please let me know, but I tried contacting the shop direct and have not gotten a response, I have not had the newsletter either...

    Thanks in advance

Ad down

Collapse
Working...