yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Would you be interested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you be interested?

Here's an idea I have that might be interesting to some. I was thinking of starting a subscription service kind of like Amazon Prime. You'd pay a fee upfront once a year and you get upgraded shipping to fedex every time for free. I was thinking we could add a discount to a monthly shipment of a new beta blend or even a new R molecule.

Totally an idea I have been tossing around a bit in my head but wanted to throw it out there. Haven't thought it through at all, but if you have ideas or suggestions of how it could work I'd love to hear. I really mean it when I say how important our community is.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

It's not a bad idea as long as it doesn't bite you in the ass financially. Personally, I don't order consistently enough to go for it but I'm sure there are folks here that would go for it.

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      honest feedback, luv it

Yeah GT that's why I'm hesitant too. We all know about the funnel pherlure had going and I guess its a good thing if that's what you want. However I do not want to be associated with anything that could be construed as a scam. There are enough scams already out there. I base what we do on community and quality at affordable pricing. Anyway its a thought

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
      Here's an idea I have that might be interesting to some. I was thinking of starting a subscription service kind of like Amazon Prime. You'd pay a fee upfront once a year and you get upgraded shipping to fedex every time for free. I was thinking we could add a discount to a monthly shipment of a new beta blend or even a new R molecule.

Totally an idea I have been tossing around a bit in my head but wanted to throw it out there. Haven't thought it through at all, but if you have ideas or suggestions of how it could work I'd love to hear. I really mean it when I say how important our community is.
      How about the other way around: we'd pay small monthly fee and in return we get suprise package of new exciting beta blends once or twice a year?

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        our clients do what they can to get more stuff , don't they...we love you guys lol

I think these ideas are awesomely good and should be kept safe for the future.

I am glad you threw it out there and am sure this feedback will assist in figuring out what your next step is on this.

Comment

Steve, I was thinking about something like this yesterday, I would love to test more single research molecules but I feel I need to make a big order to justify the shipping costs to the uk, I already own most of your products so I don't want to double up on products for the sake of it, I don't want to order all the molecules in one go as it takes me about a month of testing to get a good feel for each molecule and I don't want the rest of them just sat there, if I could pay a yearly or 6 monthly subscription and have a new molecule sent every 1-2 months that would be amazing.

Comment

Personally,
          i like 7omislav idea the most

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
          idle @ socials

Comment

I'm thinking once or twice a year but not every month. Research molecules would be nice or even just single molecules.

Comment

I think as far as the shipping fee goes it may depend on where everyone lives or how much and often they order. When I make orders it costs me next to nothing to upgrade shipping...but I always get hit with another fee afterward from Fedex. It wouldn't be worth it for myself. I would pay a subscription fee for R Molecules and Beta Blends, monthly or quarterly. These are just ideas and everyone will have their own preference. Whatever you decide to do, if anything, will no doubt be for the benefit of One and All and to help keep the research going. I Love how "Round Table" this place is.

Comment

Keep it coming. This is all very helpful and I have some ideas that might fit all of these molds.

Steve O

Comment

I agree that it would be cool to pay a subscription fee and receive a pack of research molecules and/or beta blends every once in a while.

Upgrading to Fedex costs almost nothing to me too, and my country Post is generally just as fast and reliable as any of courier services, so I only upgrade to Fedex if I want to have my goods couple days sooner.

Comment

My thoughts mirror GHOST's - UK shipping is a cost, so something cool every few months would be awesome. Or we'd take the shipping deal just to avoid the costs of FedExing it across the pond

Comment

Pherlure locked you into actually buying the product after every purchase you made and sorta made it difficult to cancel it(unless you favorited the website like I used to haha)

The one or two payments a year with the fedex shipping sound like a cool idea. Most people can do their own math and figure out if it will benefit them financially or not. Theres customers who probably order enough stuff where it would, and others who don't order enough who just won't sign up for it. Then you'll have the handful of people who won't do the math and prolly lose money on it haha

If we started getting into the idea of being sent free mones I wouldn't mind telling the company what are my favorite products and scents and then that helps determine what you send out to me as being part of this special club. But when you start going that route I'd fear as a customer your generosity to the non-members could drop haha

Amazon Prime isn't jsut the free shipping but they offer a lot of free content to watch too. So I guess its how you price the whole shabang. I honestly think I'm erratic with my spending here, o I dunno if I'd personally go for it either. A small part of me is saying don't fix what isn't broken....but then again if you come up with a really good idea it could improve the company or even the industry

Comment

• XSteveO
                        XSteveO commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks, all great advice

I use to help my aunt manage her tobacco shop. When she first opened it up she use to give out some free things and discounts to some of the regulars... These people were already regulars so she didn't gain anything.

So my opinion is if your business is financially stable then go ahead and do it test it out for a year or a half-year. if your business is new and/or barely afloat I wouldn't do it.

Like people mentioned above, for the most part everyone that buys this subscription is probably gonna do the math and only get it if it benefits them. If it benefits them it wont really benefit you that much since those guys are probably regulars anyways.

Just my opinion though

Comment

I like the idea of a subscription box where we pay a monthly fee and get new molecules and blends to test out periodically.

Comment

I'm not sure about the FedEx upgrade, I used USPS for my purchase for a reason ; with FedEx I always have to pay important duties (and a brokerage fee on top of that) and worse FedEx officially doesn't allow perfumes to be shipped with them.
                          Last time I used them for shipping pheromones I had to come personally to their distribution center and visit the custom inspector. I don't mind paying the duties but having to take half a day off does.
                          with USPS most packages slip thru customs and if not I just have to pay the import duties at my local post office.

I like the beta subscription idea...

Comment

Great ideas everyone and all points have been noted. It's on my to do list, which is huge. I have some other ideas will be implementing very soon too. I'll announce the very first part of a major change to our shipping affectionately called Lightning Shipping in a couple weeks. For some, it will drastically change the speed in which you get your products. For rj555 and others it might just eliminate those pesky import fees altogether. I'll find out soon enough when we can implement it. Right now its not a matter of if we can, but only when we can.

I love our community so much so things like this really excite me. My hopes are set really high for this. I've been working on it for over a year now and its taken so much of my time. I seriously have had to decline business because when this starts it changes everything for so many members.

Steve O

Comment

I mean if I pick the right day and time sometimes it'll get to me within 2 or 3 days USPS. So I can't imagine what lightning shipping could be

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X