yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Reward Points Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reward Points Change

I noticed today they were awfully screwy so we fixed them. Basically the shopping cart was calculating them completely is some very stupid way so people were getting more value out of them then should have been worth in some instances. It wasn't really anything anybody would have noticed except the bookkeeper. I know I have a great one, when she calls me about little things like this. Well its fixed.

Also researchers will start to notice on certain items that they now get 10% back in points and also price discounts when they are logged into the store. There will be some products, especially the research and pheromone molecules you'll see quite the price break on.

How to become a researcher. There is only one way and its based on community participation. I don't even want to tell you how many times I've heard "please give me the discount up front and I promise to report." Maybe one out of a hundred, after getting that break go back and report so please don't ask. My reply will be please pay up front and after you report like the researchers do I'll send you a Gift Certificate back for the difference. I want to issue them but never have had to, lol.

Its very simple and I'm pretty darn liberal about it. Participate in the community and offer value. You'll be recognized for it.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Omg, even your bookkeeper is female. Makes Idle seem even more awesome, he got the job being male and all. j/k,lol. Keep it smart and simple Steve. I am behind you 100%. With all these deals we offer, in addition to great products, I don't see how we can go wrong. Keep up the amazing work. We appreciate you.

Comment

• idle
      idle commented
      Editing a comment
      lol this post made my day !

Steve I think it's great that your not just letting anyone become a researcher, it really pissed me off when AD changed their reporting user status to a certain amount of posts, when it took me a long time to make the grade, kinda made me feel like all that effort was for nothing and it actually stopped me from reporting. Anyway loving the price breaks, it's like having a constant sale.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
      Steve I think it's great that your not just letting anyone become a researcher, it really pissed me off when AD changed their reporting user status to a certain amount of posts, when it took me a long time to make the grade, kinda made me feel like all that effort was for nothing and it actually stopped me from reporting. Anyway loving the price breaks, it's like having a constant sale.
      It pissed me off even more so. It defeated the whole purpose but I think it was just marketing hype anyway. I want people to test and report, but discounts are for those that actually do.

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X