yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

4 bottles XiSt (10ml FXS) Available

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Xist in spray format is available from the worldwide hub.

Still waiting on the oil! >.<

Comment

Is there a reason why Xist is back in stock but not available in the Mix and Match package?

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post
        Is there a reason why Xist is back in stock but not available in the Mix and Match package?
        I noticed that, too, when I ordered it. Simple oversight, I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post
          It's possible they're limiting any discount version of Xist because of supply and demand (same reason why they're not offering the 30 ml discount version of Xist either).
          PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
          PXS
          Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
          Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
          Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
          AD
          AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

I would love to get my hands on some oil!!

Comment

XiSt will be fully back by Friday including oils.

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• idle
                idle commented
                Editing a comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X