yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

You Will NOT lose Reward Points!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Will NOT lose Reward Points!

Just to clarify: we are doing away with points earned for buying products. You will still be able to buy products with points, you just don't earn points on buying products anymore. We are moving the reward point program to include points earned for reviews, testimonials, contests, giveaways and more fun stuff. Your POINTS DO NOT EXPIRE and are yours to spend freely.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

XSteveO Thank you SteveO! You're the bomb diggity!

Comment

Thank you. Appreciate all you guys and gals do.
      Oil: xist, evolve, taboo, ascend, cohesion, api (x2), sob, domination, enone25 (x3 lol)

Sprays: vibes (x2), connections (x2), xist (x2), cohesion, taboo, love boat, bliss, evolve, ascend, celebrity, sport, ta test series, enone25 (x3 lol), odyssey13, xsp130, PIMP.

(Upgraded to 15/30mL!!!)

Comment

Great news! Now we are motivated to write reports and reviews.

When will the new program start?

Comment

Good news! We will wait!
          PheromoneXS : Oils - Xist, Evolve,Cohesion,Accend(w/c),Taboo,A1(12,5),Love Boat
          Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal
          LaL: Bad Wolf,Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, T-150,Nude Alpha, Possess, Possess Alpha
          PT: GoA,Treasureful shine
          Lacroy: NNPA
          HAX: X22,C4,M512,Holy Grail
          Alpha Dream: AM
          TruePheromones: ALL

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X