yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Super 2015 Anniversary Upgrade Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super 2015 Anniversary Upgrade Sale

July 15 - Another year has already flown by and I have some very promising announcements and a sale to declare.

I am always amazed when I look back at the previous year and all the happiness that has been created. I am so proud and honored to be a part of this community.

To celebrate another fantastic year we are rolling out a very cool sale for this week. Buy any (retail only: Men, Women, Unisexy) 10ml spray blend that has a 15ml upgrade size and you automatically get the upgrade for free. If there is only a 30ml upgrade you get $12 off (the normal upgrade cost of a 15ml upgrade).

You'll need to select the upgrade size though as the cart will not add it into your cart. We will auto-upgrade 10ml to 15ml but NOT on the 30ml

The sale starts today 7/11/15 so we will be upgrading those customers who ordered and will run through next Saturday 7/18/15 while supplies last.

We've been working our way through the last of the black labels. I'm not sure but some of you may be getting the newest labels and bottles. It just depends on when the old ones run out.

All dates and time reflect United States Central Time (GMT -5). Applies to in-stock items only - no rain checks, no substitutions.

In fairness to all, and to ensure we maintain our happiness, all promotional offers will ONLY be honored during the term of said promotion and not apply before or after promotional term. Anyone who attempts to threaten, abuse or misuse our kindness will be banned from our store and have their pending order canceled. Thank you for understanding our position as we look forward to serving you and continue to offer new promotions as often as possible.

PheromoneXS reserves the right to cancel, refuse or otherwise deny any order we believe to be in abuse of these terms. Please be nice.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

It's been a lot of fun this week upgrading everyone so I'm going to keep the sale running another day. I'll update the newsletter coupon and upgrade promotion to run through tomorrow, but it will expire midnight Sunday so get it on while the getting is good.

We'll run some flash specials throughout the week too so be sure to watch for those.

Thanks for making XS awesome everyone.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Remixxxxxxxxxxxxxx ---> Steve O why do you love us....why do you love us when we make it so darn hard for us to be loved

Steve O why do you love us

Steve O what have we done to get all this love

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X