yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What did the birdie say to SteveO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did the birdie say to SteveO?

Somebody is getting a letter in their inbox

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Thanks for the latest newsletter, of course I took advantage of the 40% off coupon code. You talk so highly of Nicole I'm curious to see what she looks like, a picture of her on your instagram would be nice.

Comment

That was just downright painful to read. 40% off right after I placed/received my latest giant order. Ouch. Oh, and of course it also would have made the other ingredient I purchased elsewhere cheaper here. Oof.

(but really, nice to see that the newsletter is returning)

Comment

The birdie said Nicole is here and about to start a fight! Teheee

There will be no photos until about a month or so. We have to tease you or else you'll pop fast and that is never a good thing

Comment

I did not get my newsletter.. Can I get it resent so I can use the 40% code? I want to order more oils.. thank..

Comment

40% off and still no info on the EU shipping centre. I want to buy products not buy shipping

Paycheck came in today as well. Guess I'll be buying today

Comment

• XSteveO
              XSteveO commented
              Editing a comment
              Shipping is still Free to the EU, unlike anyone else. Its not been easy going with the stupid rules that are put in place to discourage free trade.

I have actually already given up on the EU shipping centre ever coming into existence. Too bad there's not even a third-party reseller or anything over here, licensed or otherwise. That said, this is a very generous discount, and I did order something with free shipping in hopes that it passes below customs radar.

Comment

Again kudos on the newsletter Steve O, probably my largest order from you yet and there's still a few items I'm dying to test....on another note I heard things about a new citrus scent is there anyway I can get my order I placed yesterday scented with it instead of the fxs I chose. I'm a huge fan of citrusy scents and tried to get in touch with you Friday and Thursday about it via email and phone

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X