yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Product of the month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Product of the month

Check out or new banner on the right side of the forum which each month will feature a new product discounted.

This will be the only post about it, but just wanted you guys to be aware.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Cool stuff,I for one think,you couldn't have picked a better product for the start of this promo.

Nice,Steve.You are truly working hard behind the scenes to give us the best. We love you! <3

Comment

Thank you Kate I think you're terrific too

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Hi Steve
        I'd really like to order Xist as my first step into the world of pheremones, but the site says you're out of stock. Will more stock be available before the current offer ends?
        Many thanks!

Comment

• XSteveO
          XSteveO commented
          Editing a comment
          Just finished restocking it

There is definitely something to this product here. The most hits I have gotten out of any product and I am still learning how to use it!!

Comment

• XSteveO
          XSteveO commented
          Editing a comment
          Add some XS111 to it and it takes it to another level. So much so I'm thinking of pairing the two and running a special

Today I wait for the unveiling of the new sale product.

*rubs hands menacingly*

Comment

Well we are late. Blame it all on thechive

Steve O

Comment

Decembers Product of the Month is ACE. For the whole month of December buy any ACE product and get yourself a complimentary BLISS. Should make the holidays a bit Blissful

Steve O

Comment

Wow, that's an awesome deal! I believe the only blends of yours that I don't have is the ACE pack, so they'll be next on my list. BTW thanks for the call SteveO, I was able to put my order in shortly after talking to you. Customer service at its finest!

Comment

• XSteveO
                XSteveO commented
                Editing a comment
                Its not service when you love talking with the people who make it happen. I think of it as awesomeness!

lmao. I bought Bliss on the 30th. Wanted to get use out of that 30% coupon I had before it expired.

Comment

Stock up on bliss. Cohesion and Bliss make buying this worth it alone. Trust me, bliss is some amazing stuff.

Comment

SteveO, does this mean if we buy 2 ACE products in one go, we get 2 Blisses?

Comment

Originally posted by XyzN View Post
                    SteveO, does this mean if we buy 2 ACE products in one go, we get 2 Blisses?
                    Yes you can
                    If you get 2 A.C.E packs you will get 2 bottles of bliss for free.

After adding the second one your cart sould look like this:

if you have questions i am avalable

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
                    idle @ socials

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                      buy any ACE product
                      ...oh
                      It sounded like you could just buy any 1 product. Either A,C, or E and get Bliss lol.

product and pack got me confused D:

Comment

• idle
                        idle commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Steve was pointing that the promotion is valid for Both oil and spray versions of the ACE pack

No product this month? :(

Comment

• MrGoodbar714
                        MrGoodbar714 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Dang I didn't even notice... Good catch Xyzn.

I've been working on something better for everyone. I'm always doing things that I feel are in the best interest of the community. So there will be some changes coming this way. I'm sorry I didn't post about it, but with everything we are doing it slipped my mind. Product of the month will either return in the next couple months or something bigger and better will replace it.

Steve O

Comment

The mad scientist has been busy in his laboratory. Good to hear, Steve

Comment

I vote for bigger and better. Or maybe I just like something new every once in a while. I blame being female, yes I do. Unstable creatures we are

Comment

• XSteveO
                            XSteveO commented
                            Editing a comment
                            See everyone. Size does matter !

Unstable.....yea i like that word when describing females.....yea its a good one.

Comment

• XSteveO
                            XSteveO commented
                            Editing a comment
                            You aint kidding

We've been plotting a very cool little monthly package deal but right now its logistics. I am the recipient of amazing news all this week and today it just got better. Tomorrow or soon thereafter will be the catalyst of real change with what's expected. This will all flow freely down to everyone in the coming weeks. I want to make sure all the duckies are in a row before we introduce our latest product of the month kind of thing. I know you guys will love it

Steve O

Comment

• KateD
                            KateD commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yes we willllll

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X